Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Favorite Stooge Short

Offline knucklehead2005

Hello,

What is your favorite Three Stooges short? Mine is "An Ache In Every Stake" becuase that whole scene when Moe, Larry, and Curly are in the kitchen I feel is a classic.

Honorable mentions are "Disorder In the Court", and "A Plumbing We Will Go".

SO, whats your favorite Three Stooges short?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, knucklehead2005, this is a very common point of discussion, and if you do a search for "favorite short" you'll quickly find several topics with the same theme.

I'm locking this thread.  Please feel free to re-post your comments in the "Best Episodes" thread, which is probably the longest running of these topics.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
If you had the slightest bit of common sense you could have probably guessed that a "favorite short" thread had already been started on a Stooges message board.

You're not here a day and you're already getting on my nerves.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, knucklehead2005, this is a very common point of discussion, and if you do a search for "favorite short" you'll quickly find several topics with the same theme.

I'm locking this thread.  Please feel free to re-post your comments in the "Best Episodes" thread, which is probably the longest running of these topics.

Oh, Rob, Brent disagrees, but I still think that a FAQ would be a good idea.

But he is right, the first question would be, "What's a FAQ?"

[violin]

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I have started a list of threads that should not be posted due to repetitiveness in the guidelines, and this one will kick that list off. The next person who does it will receive a warning.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown