Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My Stooges question

Offline ProfessorStooge

I am having trouble updating my MY STOOGES - VIDEO COLLECTION listings. When I try to add or edit a listing, no change takes place. Can anyone explain why?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I didn't have any trouble with it when I just tried it, but sometimes the scripts cannot read the cookie on your computer that identify you as a member of the site, even though it seems as if you are still logged in. Try logging out of the forum and then back in again; that will re-write the cookie on your computer and should hopefully clear up your problem.

Offline ProfessorStooge

Logging in and out did not help me unfortunately. None of my listings seem to be updated. Also for some reason, I am unable to view my video collection. I am wondering if I should close my account and open a new one.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I strongly suspect that it might be something about your browser.  Which one do you use, and what version?  (If you don't know, try clicking on "Help" on the browser's menu bar, then on "About".  That will tell you both the browser's name and the version you are using.)  That will help me identify the problem.

For example, when I first upgraded my Firefox browser to 3.6 I suddenly had a problem getting forms to submit data, both at home and at work.  Fortunately Firefox subsequently fixed the problem.

Can you post reviews on the episode pages?

And finally: Is anyone else having a problem like this with My Stooges?   ???

Offline ProfessorStooge

I use Internet Explorer 8. I tried the login-logout method again and was able to access my video collection so there are no further issues.

Offline Rich Finegan

Is anyone else having a problem like this with My Stooges?   ???

I'd never looked at "My Stooges" before, but just tired and am unable to get it. I tried logging out and back in and it still doesn't work. In fact, there are several parts of the site that I've been unable to access for a long time now, such as adding to and correcting filmography entries. I have several additions and corrections saved up but every time I try to get in it just sends me back to log in again.