The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges(2011)

Curly4444 · 117 · 19282

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That was the shortest warning I've ever given, lol. Perhaps I am getting soft in my old age but I don't have the heart to ban the little shit...yet.  ;D
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

jka12002

Fuck you nigger!!!!! (repeat ad nauseum over multiple posts)
Fuck you cracker! ROFL
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:58:27 PM by shemps#1 »

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I swear, all these Whiteys gotta throw the "N-word" around when things don't go there way.

Wow, that was totally unexpected! For those that didn't see it and don't have access to the admin forum he continuously posted "Fuck you Nigger!!!" for about 5-10 posts; I thought I would edit one post to just one utterance and leave it up there for all to see. I think I have the heart to ban him now.

P.S. Don't tell my parents I'm black, it would come as a shock to them.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Wow, that was totally unexpected!

Really? He was banned from here a few years ago for a similar outburst. I was a little surprised to see his new registration go thru earlier this year... and assumed it would just be a matter of time. It was.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Was he? I honestly don't remember him, but then again I've banned so many trolls over the years.

Offline Curly4444

Offline archiezappa

Why must people continuously insult each other in that way?  It's ludicrous!  And, besides, no one knows what color each other is.  I could be a little green man from Mars, for all you know.

Kermit:  It isn't easy, being green.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Can't you guys just ban his I.P Address?

I did just now, but he had a few of them. He most likely is posting from public places.

Offline Curly4444

Or using different proxy's.

What about banning his I.P range?

Iv'e seen this happen on other forums. We just ignore them,  let them get board and move on.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
He's out in LA, so I'm sure if I banned his IP range I would inadvertently block many innocent potential vistors.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
On the upside, he provided interesting insight into the demographic mentality that the film project is attracting.

Offline Curly4444

On the upside, he provided interesting insight into the demographic mentality that the film project is attracting.
Now thats a Burn.  ;D

Offline middlenamewayne

Why must people continuously insult each other in that way?  It's ludicrous!  And, besides, no one knows what color each other is. 

You see? This is exactly why colorization is a good thing -- it serves to prevent such confusion from occurring in the first place!!!

-- mnw

Back to the original topic.... ::)

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/fox-sets-march-14-start-date-for-the-three-stooges/comment-page-1/#comment-615528

The movie has been given a green light and a start date has been set for March. This is a terrible way to start my day...WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?!?!

Offline Curly4444

Yes mom.

Movies gonna suck, avoid like the plague.

Offline archiezappa

If you want theatrical Stooges, just show a festival of some of the old shorts.

If you want updated theatrical Stooges, just show a festival of some of the old shorts, colorized.

If you're happy with what you have on DVD in your own house, and you know it, clap your hands! [yay]

Dog Hambone

If you're happy with what you have on DVD in your own house, and you know it, clap your hands! [yay]

Hey, I'm happy & clapping! And don't forget the two 3D shorts we have on our collections at home. You won't get to see them in a theatrical setting.

Offline archiezappa

Hey, I'm happy & clapping! And don't forget the two 3D shorts we have on our collections at home. You won't get to see them in a theatrical setting.

I know.  Even though 3-D has sort of made a comeback, you won't be seeing either of those in a theater any time soon.  In fact, my local theater does not show any films in 3-D.  We saw "Toy Story 3" in 2-D.

Offline Curly4444

Movies like toy story really dont need to be in 3-D, but movies like avatar do. Avatar was an un-real experience in 3-D. The only good 3-D, is films intended to be in 3-D. Those films that are converted to 3-D suck. Just not the same.

Offline archiezappa

I liked "Avatar," but I did not see it in 3-D, just 2-D.  Great film, just the same, but would love to see it in 3-D. 

Offline Curly4444

You should see it in 3-D if you get a 3-D TV or its brought back to the theaters again. The 3-D just made you feel like you were there in Pandora. Before 3-D was just that blurry Red & Blue shit, now its just lifelike.

Offline archiezappa

Yeah, I have seen a 3-D show.  They had a Donald Duck theatrical show at Walt Disney World that was shown in 3-D.

Ed Sullivan:  It was a rilly good shew!

Offline Curly4444

I think i also saw a good one when i was a kid at the epcot center.

Offline archiezappa

This was last year (June 2009) when my wife, kids, and I went.

flash70

"So says the prophet on the mountain as he looks into his crystal ball"...Arrggghhh!!!! Sorry! just a slight meltodown over here.....last time I checked, people didn't have the power to peer into the future...How can someone say a movie is bad before it's even been made?  Let's withhold judgement untill we actually see some of the perceived "crapola"!