Arby's uses Curly to promote their "Curly Fries"

Offline busybuddy

I found this on the C3 site, but it is still worth looking at, I guess:

http://www.c3entertainment.com/licensing_advertising_video.asp?code=arbys
I think Birdie will go for that!

chad2411

I found this on the C3 site, but it is still worth looking at, I guess:

http://www.c3entertainment.com/licensing_advertising_video.asp?code=arbys

I saw that too but wasn't sure if Arby's was nationwide or not so didn't post it.  Very cool, Curly's head above a sleeve of curly fries.  Classic.

Offline Curly4444

I was going to post it, but at the time i didnt have 10 post yet. I wonder if the kids of today even know who curly is?

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"

Offline RICO987

It did not seem ghoulish to me.  I thought of was kind of cute, if I may use that word without getting a wedgie as metaldams would say.  And almost anything that might help catch the younger audience to the Stooges is OK with me!

Offline Curly4444

I don't think curly was in it that long. Would have been better if he was.

Offline curlysdame

I had dinner at an Arby's last night with some friends.  No sight of Curly.   :(
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline FineBari3

I had dinner at an Arby's last night with some friends.  No sight of Curly.   :(

The ad Arby's is running in SW PA has no mention of Curly, but it does have this really hot guy in it......(sorry, guys).  He looks like a young Tom Cruise! [love4]

Hey, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the 'Curly Fries' t-shirt that came out in the last 10 years through C3. I thought that was pretty stupid. 
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline metaldams

The ad Arby's is running in SW PA has no mention of Curly, but it does have this really hot guy in it......(sorry, guys).  He looks like a young Tom Cruise! [love4]

That's OK, you're allowed to be human.

Besides, I got you to google "Charley Chase."   ;D
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

Hey, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the 'Curly Fries' t-shirt that came out in the last 10 years through C3. I thought that was pretty stupid. 

I remember that now, too!  Yeah, it was pretty stupid.  It's C3; you expected something creative? jk  :P
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Gritto RhumBoogie

I hope Curly's daughter got some sort of payment.
That will be all, Ralph.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I hope Curly's daughter got some sort of payment.

The Stooges' trademarks and licensing is owned and controlled by C3. Curly's daughters are not part of C3, and do not benefit from its activities.

Offline FineBari3

The Stooges' trademarks and licensing is owned and controlled by C3. Curly's daughters are not part of C3, and do not benefit from its activities.

You are a newbie, eh, Gritto! Welcome!

Well, you will learn about some things that are upsetting when it comes to the legal background of the Stooges.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Gritto RhumBoogie

Thanks, FineBari!  Yeah I've gone on this site a million times and I just recently became a member.  I love it that there are so many out there that love the stooges as much as I do.  Can't wait for volume 8!
That will be all, Ralph.