Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

7-2-10 Only -- all 8 DVD sets for $83.99 from amazon.com!

Offline QuinceHead

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd give folks the heads-up about amazon.com's Deal of the Day for July 2, 2010:

All eight Three Stooges DVD sets for just $83.99:

http://astore.amazon.com/thethreestoogeso/detail/B003JBHRR6

[3stooges]

I realize most of us have probably already got all these, but what a bargain!  :o

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 11:58:47 AM by falsealarms »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Awesome!  Thanks for the heads up.  I've already got all 8 volumes, of course, but I'm ordering this today for my brother.   (Then I don't have to worry about taking my own volumes over to his place when I want to hang out over there.)  ;D

Update:  I've added this to the News function on the forum, to help spread the word.  I've also put it at the top of the Home page.

Offline QuinceHead

Awesome!  Thanks for the heads up.  I've already got all 8 volumes, of course, but I'm ordering this today for my brother.   (Then I don't have to worry about taking my own volumes over to his place when I want to hang out over there.)  ;D

Update:  I've added this to the News function on the forum, to help spread the word.

Why, soitenly you're welcome!

I'm just trying to be a regular guy to my fellow en-Stooge-iasts -- after all, my mother and your mother are both mothers...  ::)

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

Offline falsealarms

And this is currently the #1 seller on Amazon among movies/TV. That says a lot.

Offline QuinceHead

Well if you do the math, it's approximately 45 cents PER SHORT through this deal -- pretty incredible, I must say!   [cool]

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

xraffle

I just got an email about this deal and was about to post that here to let everyone know. But looks like I'm a bit late. ;D

But yeah, I can't believe it's #1. That's amazing!

Offline Curly4444

Great deal, too bad i have em all too. If i would have waited this deal would have never existed.  >:(

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Great deal, too bad i have em all too. If i would have waited this deal would have never existed.  >:(

lol!  I thought the same thing when I saw the post from QuinceHead this morning.  But it's a great opportunity to get them cheap for a present, if you happen to have the money available.  (By sheer dumb luck, I did just happen to have enough available today to take advantage of it.)

Offline Curly4444

Hey, dont open them. Wait for them to go out of print, and then put them on e-bay. $$$$$ :D

Offline QuinceHead

So...

How many people who took advantage of this sale are now Gents Without Cents?

Nyuknyuknyuknyuk!!!!  :D

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead