Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Classic Columbia Buster Keaton scene (with "Curly" cameo)

Offline metaldams

From PEST IN THE WEST.  Pay special attention to the scream at 2:18, and enjoy the familiar faces in addition to Buster.

[youtube=425,350]nOTWN8apuA8[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline FineBari3

I love when Buster sings!

I believe this short may be shown as part of the Gene Roth Memorial Fillum Festival at the Fan Club Meeting in April/May!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Snard

From PEST IN THE WEST.  Pay special attention to the scream at 2:18, and enjoy the familiar faces in addition to Buster.

[youtube=425,350]nOTWN8apuA8[/youtube]

Is that Larry sitting at the table, who has his guitar stolen? It's hard to tell with that big hat, but the facial expression really looks like him.

Also, according to IMDb, the title of the short is "Pest From The West".

Offline archiezappa

That's a pretty funny clip.  Definitely Curly's voice.  But, is that really Larry who gets his guitar stolen?  I wonder...

Offline metaldams

Is that Larry sitting at the table, who has his guitar stolen? It's hard to tell with that big hat, but the facial expression really looks like him.

That's not Larry.

Also, according to IMDb, the title of the short is "Pest From The West".

Thank you, I think you're correct. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

That's a pretty funny clip. 

I agree, it is a funny clip.  Keaton's timing and facial expressions are perfect.  Pretty expressive for a "stone face."
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Rich Finegan

That's a pretty funny clip.  Definitely Curly's voice.  But, is that really Larry who gets his guitar stolen?  I wonder...
Although not credited, the guy who gets his guitar stolen looks to me like Charles Dorety.

And in addition to Curly Howard's voice being used in this short, Charley Chase's voice is also used, but not in this particular clip.