Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Best stooge episode title

chad2411

Okay, with Gary's approval, it looks like it's time for an updated version of the HELLO POP! article. I do have some new info since the original article.

Incidentally, in the following Journal I similarly covered the lost Moe & Curly short JAILBIRDS OF PARADISE (1934). That one could use an update, too.

And by the way, good to know you're a Harold Lloyd fan!

YES PLEASE!

Offline stooge1029

I like violent is the word for curly because of the statement it makes, when I found out it was a play on the title of a movie that made it even funnier to me. I also am a big fan of titles that have almost nothing to do with the plot of the short.

Offline garystooge

Okay, with Gary's approval, it looks like it's time for an updated version of the HELLO POP! article. I do have some new info since the original article.
That's fine by me....and I've got some more photos since then which could accompany.  For those who missed it in The Journal, here's Rich's original piece from 1992 (it's 2 pages).
Gary

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline metaldams

Thanks Gary and Rich!  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble loading the thing.  Probably my fault, as whenever I try to download it, my itunes pops up.  I'll have to figure out what's going on.  I probably just need to rearrange some settings, but if worse comes to worse, i'll just use my parent's or brother's computer when I see them.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Rich Finegan

Thanks Gary and Rich!  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble loading the thing.  Probably my fault, as whenever I try to download it, my itunes pops up.  I'll have to figure out what's going on.  I probably just need to rearrange some settings, but if worse comes to worse, I'll just use my parent's or brother's computer when I see them.
Or you could just wait till it gets reprinted in The Journal!
It'll be new & improved!

But really, if you're eventually able to access it, let me know what you thought.

Offline Larry Fine Fan

Thanks so much for the links! I was able to load them quickly. I can't wait to read them!

Thanks, again!

Sara

That's fine by me....and I've got some more photos since then which could accompany.  For those who missed it in The Journal, here's Rich's original piece from 1992 (it's 2 pages).
Gary