Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Thats not me!?

Offline 123cagney

For some reason the 8th post on Joe Besser copyright infringment was not from me! Someone was reponding to a post of mine,but it wasn't me, although it is listed as 123cagney,it wasn't me. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
For some reason the 8th post on Joe Besser copyright infringment was not from me! Someone was reponding to a post of mine,but it wasn't me, although it is listed as 123cagney,it wasn't me. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
Actually, it seems like it might have been posted by Pilsner Panther (at least, it indicates that he was the last one to edit the message), but I have no idea how your id got attributed to it.  The message even shows your IP address.

Could you have posted something totally different there?  Maybe Pils meant to edit one of his posts in the topic, and got yours by mistake.  (As a Global Moderator, he can edit anyone's posts.)

Pilsner Panther

No, it wasn't me, lil' ol Pils... I've never edited or changed any of 123cagney's messages, and I've only replied to one or two of them so far on the new board.

Rob, I think there could be some major program bugs here, but don't ask me how you can fix them. You know,

"All I wanted was a nice, quiet visit!" —Uncle Phineas Bowman

« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 02:57:16 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline 123cagney

Sooooo what we have here is either a BUG,or an impersonater impersonating me answering me. See! As long as the other 123cagney doesn't start makin statements this 123cagney would never agree with...I guess its water under the bridge.

Curly never, Curly Joe forever!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 08:24:51 PM by shemps#1 »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Offline 123cagney

...I guess its water under the bridge.

What bridge?  ;D
That bridge (all out lives) we've been told we're gonna cross when we come to it. Crossing over HOT water. HOTTSIE TOTTISE!