Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Super Bowl XXXIX

Pilsner Panther

Another couple of notes:

It's a basketball game, not a "match".

Most of the English-speaking world uses the term "soccer" as opposed to "football". (US, Canada, Australia, and Bermuda; roughly 4 times as many English speakers use "soccer" than use "football").

Yeah, but now you can have two kinds of football... extra cruspy, I mean extra crispy, or is that...? Anyway, they're both finger-lickin' good, and you don't want me to sing do you, for Chrissake!? I'm not gettin' anywhere with this damned thing!

[help]

And, penis nibbling?

"The hot-blooded Spanish guy had more patience than the Ukrainian one: he took the aim (penis) only after the fourth goal, whereas the Ukrainian ran out of control after the second goal."

"I can never exaggerate enough."

—Charles Ives (1874-1954)

No indeedy...

:o
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 12:08:43 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Pilsner Panther

Ain't no fuckin' swear rules here man! Well, don't curse any other word or anything.

Now that Michael Powell is resigning as chairman of the FCC, we can swear all we want. He was trying to be like his father, but he was never any more than a semi-Colin.

(I should ban myself for making a pun like that one.)

[bash]

Making idiotic pun

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
BOW TO THE MIGHT OF THE BOSTON SPORTS MACHINE!

After all those years of absolutely nothing, this feels weird, lol.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Baggie

I must say here that I bothered to stay up til 3.40 in the morning watching all the Superbowl programme, and, in all honesty, I really enjoyed it! I'm not saying it's better than soccer, and it had far too many breaks, but it was damn exciting! I decided beforehand I wanted the Patriots to win, but whilst watching I really wanted the Eagles to win, as they put so much effort into it and that Pinkston fella was good at catching. I felt rather sorry for them that they lost.
The artist formerly known as Shempetta