Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Ever wonder what Metaldams looks like?

Offline metaldams

Wonder no longer.  Here's me and my friends on Sunday jamming.  The girl laughing and filming this is the drummer's wife, the blonde guitar player is a friend, the guy with the shaved head who you can barely see and looks nothing like me is my brother, and I'm the bass player with long freaky hair.  Not the best audio, very drum heavy mix and you can barely hear me, but whaddya expect, it was recorded on a digital camera.  Just some friends who haven't jammed together in a while, and a tad rusty, having some fun.  Enjoy.

PS: It's "Seek and Destroy" from Metallica

« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 02:46:23 PM by Dunrobin »
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Rich Finegan

Thanks. Soundin' good!

Do you know "Don't Chop the Wood Mother, Father's Coming Home With a Load"?

Offline metaldams

Thanks. Soundin' good!

Do you know "Don't Chop the Wood Mother, Father's Coming Home With a Load"?

No, but I can play a mean "Pop Goes The Weasel" and "Listen To The Mockingbird."  Seriously.   ;D
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline FineBari3

[headbang] [headbang] [headbang]

I miss jammin'.....

Hell, I don't even have a drum set anymore.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline metaldams

I think I mentioned this once before, but the drummer is the guy whose sister's name is Geri that married a guy with the last name Lewis.
- Doug Sarnecky

Dog Hambone

I'm not so sure I wondered about that as much as I wondered about where or how you came up with the handle Metaldams & what is it supposed to mean?

Offline metaldams

I'm not so sure I wondered about that as much as I wondered about where or how you came up with the handle Metaldams & what is it supposed to mean?

Metal = Style of music

Dams = My initials
- Doug Sarnecky