Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

1959 Fleer Cards I found - Just need advice

Offline pmoney79

I have search online for more info on these cards. I found 31 of them in my grandmother's attic and I listed them on eBay. I got a bunch of messages asking what numbers they were and if any had a checklist. Well one did, #16 in the collection. I googled and found this: http://www.justluxe.com/lifestyle/arts/article-237150.php and it looks like it is pretty rare.

However I can't find where any have been bought/sold or how much it may be worth. People are offering me money to end the auction early but I hate doing that.

Where can I go to find more information?

Offline FineBari3

I have search online for more info on these cards. I found 31 of them in my grandmother's attic and I listed them on eBay. I got a bunch of messages asking what numbers they were and if any had a checklist. Well one did, #16 in the collection. I googled and found this: http://www.justluxe.com/lifestyle/arts/article-237150.php and it looks like it is pretty rare.

However I can't find where any have been bought/sold or how much it may be worth. People are offering me money to end the auction early but I hate doing that.

Where can I go to find more information?

I'm sure that somebody here will be able to help you!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline pmoney79

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Should I post this in another forum so more people see it?

You can't create new topics in any of the other boards yet, so I've moved this to the General Discussion board for you.

I don't know anything that would help you, but I'm sure someone else on the site will be able to.  Judging from that article, I would definitely NOT rush into a sale until you get the card appraised.  Since it's a #16 checklist card, it may well be very valuable if it's in excellent condition, since the article says that card had the smallest run of any of them.

Offline pmoney79

Well it isn't in excellent condition, the corners are rounded, but there are no creases. Auction ends in 3 days.