Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Book of Scripts

Offline falsealarms

I finally bought a copy of Book of Scripts Volume I -- it cost about $5.00 on Alibris -- and this part of the after word struck me. The book is from 1984.

"The Three Stooges' Diamond Anniversery will fall in the year 2009, the Century of Buck Rogers, interplanetary space ships, and the ultimate in technology, and one wonders if the unique comedy of the Three Stooges will continue to stand up for another quarter century?"

Needless to say, it certainly has. What's regrettable, however, is that this book series ended with volume two. Maybe sales weren't great enough to merit a third volume, but it would have been fun. And since it was written that Moe kept most/all of his scripts, it seems like the material was there to go forward.

Moe's 1934 residence and what it looks like now - http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/3910042-6534-Hayes-Drive-Los-Angeles-CA-90048

Offline Larry Fine Fan

I own both Scripts books, and wish Joan had published a thoid, or even a forth volume. I can't wait for Joan and Paul's book, "Stooge Kids" to be published. THAT would be fun to read.

That's a nice looking house. I wonder if it was yellow when Moe lived in it.

Sara