Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Ken Ober, Blues Traveler and Dudley Dickerson!?!

Offline Hammond Eggar

As you may already know, Ken Ober passed away this past Sunday at the age of 52.  Ober was an actor, comic and host of the 1980s MTV game show "Remote Control."  The cause of death has still not been released.  I was looking for Ken Ober clips on Youtube and found the music video for the Blues Traveler song "Hook," from the band's 1994 album, "Four."  Ken, of course, is all over the video.  As I watched the video for the first time in years, I saw what appears to be the image of Three Stooges supporting player Dudley Dickerson.  The moment comes at 3:26 into the video, as Ober is channel surfing on his TV set.  Can anyone confrm if that is, indeed, our beloved Dudley Dickerson?  If so, from what film does the clip originate?  Thanks for the help.

[youtube=425,350]MZ36xmNHCvs[/youtube]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline curlysdame

I paused it in exactly the right spot; it does look an awful lot like Dudley.  I'm sure it's him!  No clue which film it's from though.  Good eye, Hammond.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Sadistic Stooge