Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges Journal # 131

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
The Three Stooges Journal # 131 is now published, and on its way to subscribers.  Highlights include:

- A new PUNCH DRUNKS L.A. filming location identified
 - An interview with Hanna-Barbera voice actor Frank Welker of JABBERJAW and THE ROBONIC STOOGES
 - The Three Stooges live appearance database project
 - An earlier, unfilmed, and quite different version of BACK FROM THE FRONT, rejected by Columbia's front office
 - Plus, Shemp Howard solo short trade reviews, supporting player bios, obituaries, rare photos, etc.

The new issue is indexed in this site's Journal database.

Offline curlysdame

'Just took a look at the break down of the issue in the index.  I can't wait till mine gets here!  I had heard a little bit about Gary's live appearance database project; 'looking forward to reading more about it.  Interesting picture of Fred Kelsey, too.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Your timing is always perfect - I got my copy this afternoon in the mail.  I've only glanced at it so far, though, as I was busy cleaning and re-arranging my living room this afternoon, but I look forward to reading it this evening.   I did notice Jim Pauley's latest; I always enjoy those!   [cool]

Offline archiezappa

A live performance database?  I haven't received my Journal yet, but that sounds awesome!

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Can't wait to check the mail Monday, sounds like another great issue!

Robin