Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Patrick Swayze dead at 57

Offline ProfessorStooge

Actor Patrick Swayze has died after a battle with pancreatic cancer at age 57. Among his film credits include Ghost and Dirty Dancing.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
A fine actor ... he will be missed. (Probably even a better dancer than Travolta)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline FineBari3

Actor Patrick Swayze has died after a battle with pancreatic cancer at age 57. Among his film credits include Ghost and Dirty Dancing.

Patrick Swayze was one of the handfull of modern stars that I enjoyed. He could play any role! He played a young hockey player in 'Youngblood', a drag queen in 'To Wong Foo'!

He danced and was a choreographer, and yet was a masculine as they came.

I remember being very excited seeing him as a Chippendale dancer one Saturday Night, until Chris Farley came out and I had to go throw up.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline metaldams

As a child in the 80's, it was because of Patrick Swayze I realized my mother, and all her friends, could find another man besides their husbands attractive.  Ah, innocent days.  GHOST and DIRTY DANCING are chick flick central, 80's style.

Can't say I watch his movies, but I've got nothing against the guy.  57 is too young. R.I.P.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

I remember being very excited seeing him as a Chippendale dancer one Saturday Night, until Chris Farley came out and I had to go throw up.

I just saw TOMMY BOY recently, first time since its initial run.  Funny movie. 

Speaking of throwing up, if you don't enjoy doing so, I suggest you all avoid Chris Farley's death pictures.  I've seen them, and drug overdoses aren't pretty.
- Doug Sarnecky