Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Larry card with hair on Ebay

Offline FineBari3

I friend of mine collects baseball cards, and he found this strange Larry card on Ebay, that actually has a piece of his hair in it!

I have heard of the cards that have fabric in them, and even bits of baseball bat, but never hair! Now we can clone Larry!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LARRY-FINE-2009-UD-Piece-of-History-Hair-Cuts-4-8_W0QQitemZ330357967834QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceade8bda&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Smaug

Is it me, or does that seem a little uh, morbid? Maybe a notch or two below morbid. And kinda pricey!
Made me think of Dillingers body and the folks dipping their hankies in the blood. Well not that extreme, but just sorta along those lines....

Offline Rich Finegan

You'd think that for that kind of price they could at least have designed the card to include a picture of Larry.

Offline falsealarms

I thought this was some kind of joke until I saw that Upper Deck made the card....

Offline Smaug

You'd think that for that kind of price they could at least have designed the card to include a picture of Larry.
Kinda short, too. What is that, a nose hair?
How many times have you seen Moe rip a big 'ol plug of hair off of Larry? That must have been like 2 grand worth of hair!

Offline Larry Larry

That is ridiculous.  Perhaps someone will buy it thinking it will go up in value, but surely there are more worthwhile things to invest than some damn piece of hair.

They say its authentic.  Who knows.  And then again, who cares. 
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Offline hiramhorwitz

I'm thinking about getting the hair for DNA testing and cloning purposes.

Not!

Offline archiezappa

Yeah, if we clone Larry, then we'll only have 2 other people to cast for the new Stooges movie from MGM.   >:D

Actually, in the short "Brideless Groom," that one girl pulls out a bunch of Shemp's hair.  Maybe we can find where that went and can clone the Howards, too.   [pie]

Then, we could get really sadistic and see what it would take to clone Joe Besser...okay, maybe not.   ;D

Offline FineBari3

My friend who gave me this Ebay link said that they have cards with Napoleon's hair and also several US Presidents.

I think that is really sick!   [idiot2]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Smaug