Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I whistle for the dog...

Offline archiezappa

In which episode does Curly say "I whistle for the dog, and my wife comes out"?   ???

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Offline Lefty

Continuing that line, Curly says, "Me!  With my own wife and children!  Dozens of them!" -- Maybe he wanted to marry Octomom.

Offline archiezappa

I've been racking my brains out trying to remember which short that was.  Thanks!

Offline casey0272

I'll have to look it up, but it's a funny quote.  That's what was so great about the Stooges...adults could sit and watch the Stooges with the kids and enjoy (except my mom), and we kids loved the slapstick (we usually didn't get the double entendres-which was what the adults liked).  I couldn't watched one of the new "cartoons" or shows for kids if you paid me.  So sad.

Offline archiezappa

I'll have to look it up, but it's a funny quote.  That's what was so great about the Stooges...adults could sit and watch the Stooges with the kids and enjoy (except my mom), and we kids loved the slapstick (we usually didn't get the double entendres-which was what the adults liked).  I couldn't watched one of the new "cartoons" or shows for kids if you paid me.  So sad.

Yeah.  There ain't nothing good on anymore.  The television producers nowadays are real Knuckleheads!   [pie]