Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooges Dreams

Lefty · 4 · 1269

Offline Lefty

Has anyone had any normal or unusual dreams about the Stooges?  For instance, I once dreamed that I was watching them on TV, and when the short (with Shemp) came on, instead of seeing the opening credits showing Shemp, Larry, and Moe from left to right, it was Larry, Shemp, and Moe.  Another time, it was just Shemp by himself in the middle.  And just this morning, I was dreaming that the Stooges were talking rather animatedly with the director -- who turned out to be Emil Sitka.

Offline Lefty

In addition, there have been a number of times where I was dreaming that a short came on, usually with Curly, and when I looked at the title (not Hilda, LOL), it was one that I had never seen before.  I thought, "Oh, good, a new show."  Every time, before the opening music ends, I would wake up and wonder what it was about.  That's sabotoogie!

Dog Hambone

As much as I've watched their shorts, you would think they would show up in my dreams, but they haven't yet. I kinda wish they would, though. Maybe tonight, now that I'm thinking about it.

Offline BenStooge9

It's funny that you bring this up b/c I've definitely had dreams of meeting them