Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Spooky. . .

Offline Hassan bin Sober

I picked up volume 6 of The Three Stooges collection last week, and I'm working my way through the laughs.  I was just watching 'Studio Stoops', and Moe says to Shemp, "Flash - Hollywood, June 22nd".  How cool is that?  Am I watching this exactly 59 years to the day after it was filmed?  Or did they just say some random date in the episode?  Either way, it's pretty cool.

[pie]

Offline FineBari3

I picked up volume 6 of The Three Stooges collection last week, and I'm working my way through the laughs.  I was just watching 'Studio Stoops', and Moe says to Shemp, "Flash - Hollywood, June 22nd".  How cool is that?  Am I watching this exactly 59 years to the day after it was filmed?  Or did they just say some random date in the episode?  Either way, it's pretty cool.

Wow. That is pretty cool!

I got my latest Journal on my birthday (last Wednesday), and my favorite-ist Stooge was on the cover! (Shemp).

Maybe ol' Shempie is trying to tell us something?
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Stooges#1

Am I watching this exactly 59 years to the day after it was filmed?  Or did they just say some random date in the episode?  Either way, it's pretty cool.

[pie]

The short was released on October 5th, 1950 but it could've been filmed in June. Very cool nonetheless.

Offline Hassan bin Sober

That's cool too!  And happy birthday!

[occasion13]