Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges Journal # 130

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
The Three Stooges Journal # 130 is published and finding its way into subscribers' mailboxes. This site's Three Stooges Journal Index is updated for the new issue.

For non-subscribers, the articles you're missing include a TV history of the Stooges in 1960s New York City, a look at the script for the team's almost-was appearance in BLAZING STEWARDESSES (1975), photo highlights from the 2009 Fan Club Meeting, costar mini-biographies, trade paper reviews of some Shemp Howard 1930s solo shorts, and more.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Now how's this for timing?  I just got home a few minutes ago and found my copy of Vol 6. waiting for me (two days earlier than expected) along with the new Three Stooges Journal, then I sit down at the computer to check my email and the first thing I see is this announcement.

Serendipity.   ;D

Offline OldFred

Now how's this for timing?  I just got home a few minutes ago and found my copy of Vol 6. waiting for me (two days earlier than expected) along with the new Three Stooges Journal, then I sit down at the computer to check my email and the first thing I see is this announcement.

Serendipity.   ;D

No, it's Kismet!  I got my issue yesterday and today I got the set! [3stooges]

Offline Justin T

I got my copy just the other day, and it's another awesome issue. Gary, Brent and everyone else
does such a tremendous job on the Journal.

This was my last issue according to the back sticker, I better renew my subscription ASAP so I
don't miss out on anything.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

chad2411