Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Who would a lawyer regard as the most despised defendants?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I was just reading a post on PopeHat.com, and I just had to share the following snip with you guys (once I stopped laughing and spitting bits of my lunch onto my desk):

Moreover, even though I’ve represented sex offenders and gang members who have shaved their eyebrows and tattooed “FUCK YOU” over their eyes, I’ve never felt as despised as a lawyer as I have when I represent telemarketers.

I suspect it’s probably because they’re such scumbags.

Read "The Most Universally Despised Defendants" here. 

My favorite telemarketing trick these days is the prerecorded "robo-call" where the lady makes a point of saying -- TWICE -- "We've spoken before." Not only haven't we, but the "file" or "application" of mine she claims to have doesn't even exist.

What's really sad is that these things wouldn't be happening if there weren't enough jaw-droppingly stupid people to make them profitable.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

Offline JazzBill

Q. ....Whats the difference between a dead dog or a dead lawyer laying in the middle of the road ?
A. ....There's skid marks in front of the dog.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Q. ....Whats the difference between a dead dog or a dead lawyer laying in the middle of the road ?
A. ....There's skid marks in front of the dog.

How many lawyers does it take to roof a house? ... two if you slice them thin enough.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.