Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Post-Shemp shorts on video/dvd?

Offline al fadola

Has any of the Joe Besser stuff ever been issued on video or dvd? I'm in the UK where the Stooges are rarely shown on TV these days and I don't remember ever seeing any of the Besser shorts. I understand they're not very good, but I'd be interested in seeing some for the sake of completeness! So if anyone out there can recommend a commercial release I'd be grateful, thanks.

aF

Offline Baggie

Hello, the artist formerly known as Shempetta here. What part of the UK you from? You can watch some of the Besser shorts here if you are REALLY desperate - click on the 'videos' link to view them. They have never been released to video or dvd and I doubt if they ever will be. Once you view them on the site you might see why - if it's pure curiosity, ok. But if you want a laugh I' recommend sticking to the old Curly and Shemp shorts. (Especially Shemp)   ;D

The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline al fadola

Thanks for that, me I'm down in "sunny" Dorset - are we really the only two Stooges fans in the whole of this septic isle?!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hello, the artist formerly known as Shempetta here.

He-he-he-he!  I liked that so much, I couldn't resist adding that line as your "personal text" in your forum profile.   >:D

Offline Baggie

Ha Ha, thanks muchly Dunrobin, great to know my thoughts are appreciated. To Al Fadola, I believe we are pretty much the only British Stooge fans who post on the site which is a goddamn dirty shame. I'm from Rotherham, South Yorkshire (just next to Sheffield).
The artist formerly known as Shempetta