Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Message Board Idea

Offline busybuddy

I had an idea for new message board category for the moderators:

I think it might be kind of interesting and helpful for the fan club members if there was a whole category called 'Journal Ideas' or something, where fans can make recommendations for articles they might like to see in the Journal. There are a lot of topics that many of us would like to know more about, but don't have the means to research them ourselves. For instance, I would like to know more about Joe Henrie, but I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for info on him. I think it would be cool if fans could inquire about a topic, and if anyone with the means to look into it thinks it's a worthy idea and believes more than one member would be interested in the subject, they could look into it. It would be great reading for the fans, and it might give the research team or the common fan with a good writing ability something new to research that may have never crossed their minds before.

This would only be for article or photo ideas only, obviously. If someone thinks the journal needs to be printed on pink paper, they can take it up with Gary Lassin personally. :D This may be worth considering, what do you think?
I think Birdie will go for that!