Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Do You Ever Get The Feeling That Complete Morons Are In Charge of EVERYTHING?

Guest · 10 · 2347

Pilsner Panther

Well, I do...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/15/national/15submarine.html

Admiral Taylor shall hear of this!

Moe (to Curly): "This was all your idea... 'Join the Navy and see the world, woo woo woo!'"

("Three Little Sew and Sews," 1939)

[stooges]

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Hell, I could have told you that without reading the article.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

Hell, I could have told you that without reading the article.

Okay, Jim, but who ever thought that a 66-year-old Stooges short would turn out to be a documentary?

[help]

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well everybody know the Stooges prophesies are more accurate than Nostradamas (sp?) and Jeanne Dixon combined! DUH!
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

I think that might have been "Nostrildamage," because someone belted him hard on the beezer, giving the Prophet a bloody nose. By not predicting this important event, he lost most of his clientele and ended up "geeking" (biting the heads off live chickens) in a medieval sideshow.

Jeanne Dixon died about 25 or 30 years ago, having failed to predict the date of her own demise. Still, she sold plenty of books! Almost as many as that other late self-adoring fraud, Susan Sontag.

Both of them have been replaced by a more up-to-date stooge, Prince Harry of England (who actually exists, but just for comic relief, only he doesn't know it— and he never will, like William T. McGonagall)

http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/

Harry (Nazi uniform and all) will eventually become a "poet," just like his dimwitted father is a "painter."

We're lucky indeed that we don't have royalty in this country...

...except for the Bushes.

>:(

« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 03:30:31 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That's the major difference between the US and the Brits: our inbreeders are living in shacks in the Ozarks, while theirs are living in castles and called royalty.

Offline Baggie

Don't you think they represent Britain just wonderfully?  :(
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Pilsner Panther

Don't you think they represent Britain just wonderfully?  :(

Well, m'dear, Sir James (Knight Errant of the Third Stooge) got it exactly right: it's inbreeding. World War One was nothing but a fight among cousins (which killed millions), and the House of Windsor was originally the House of Saxe-Coburg. The Royal Family's name was changed at that time, and the British populace bought the whole fraudulent thing. Don't ask me why...

Because I don't know; but as  a young woman, don't you think that Prince Harry looked hot in a Nazi uniform?

If it's possible to throw up in the afterlife, I suspect that Sir Winston Churchill is doing it right now.

[sick]

Being royalty is no excuse for acting like a horse's patoot, but try telling that to the Windsors... or to the House of Saud, for that matter.

[nuts]

« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 07:15:15 PM by Pilsner Panther »

larry

"That's the major difference between the US and the Brits: our inbreeders are living in shacks in the Ozarks..."

Now they're living in the White House.

" World War One was nothing but a fight among cousins..."

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes." War Is A Racket,

Major General Smedley Butler

At least the 3 Stooges were nice morons.

Larry

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
"That's the major difference between the US and the Brits: our inbreeders are living in shacks in the Ozarks..."

Now they're living in the White House.

[thumbsup]  You got it on the nose, larry!  [rotfl]