Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges Fan Club Convention

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

I know most of you folks probably wouldn't be able to answer this question, except I hope that Gary Lassin or one of the other people that either works at the Stoogeum or contributes to the newsletters ( by the way, they're always wonderful).
 I have been reading about The Three Stooges Fan Club meeting on Saturday, May 2nd, and Sunday, May 3rd. It talks about some programs they're going to be showing, and talks briefly about a few of the things being shown. Can anybody give me a full list of contents in either PM or on this thread about what is going to be shown?
 Again, thanks for all your help, in advance. I appreciate your time looking at this.
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!

Offline FineBari3

I have been reading about The Three Stooges Fan Club meeting on Saturday, May 2nd, and Sunday, May 3rd. It talks about some programs they're going to be showing, and talks briefly about a few of the things being shown. Can anybody give me a full list of contents in either PM or on this thread about what is going to be shown?
 Again, thanks for all your help, in advance. I appreciate your time looking at this.

Those aren't usually known until Friday evening. The schedule is usually posted by the film room and the reception table (where I'll probably be).  I don't know what the 'theme' is for the evening Fillum program, but certainly it will be a good time, especially if the bar is close to the film room! 
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

I ended up not going, but I regret it. Maybe next year. Could anybody tell me what sorts of things happen at the conventions?
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!

Offline VaudevilleFan

Question, the family and celebrities that show up, do they charge for autographs/photos taken with them? If they do how much? I've been to autograph conventions where you pay to get an autograph/photo. I've never been to the Three Sooges Fan Club convention but plan to in the future and like to plan accordingly. Thanks.

Offline hiramhorwitz

Question, the family and celebrities that show up, do they charge for autographs/photos taken with them? If they do how much? I've been to autograph conventions where you pay to get an autograph/photo. I've never been to the Three Sooges Fan Club convention but plan to in the future and like to plan accordingly. Thanks.
In the past, with rare exception, all autographs/photos associated with the Trevose/Bensalem/Fort Washington, PA conventions/meetings were free of charge.  The only exception I can think of was Lorna Gray (Adrian Booth Brian), who requested $10 whenever a photograph was taken.  But all other supporting players and family members made themselves available for gratis, as far as I can recall.  However, the future PA conventions/meetings may be handled differently, as Gary Lassin has passed the orchestration/coordination torch to a new team, as explained in the latest edition of the Three Stooges Journal.  But I can certainly believe that the primary family members, assuming they continue to attend, would be as generous and gregarious as they've been in the past.  If anyone else has information suggesting otherwise, I'd certainly be interested in hearing it.