Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Soup To Nuts/Myrt & Marge crossreference

Offline archiezappa

I was watching "Myrt & Marge" the other day and I noticed that in one scene, Ted Healy is talking about a routine that him and the boys did.  He refers to it as the one they did at the Fireman's Ball.  Maybe it's just me, but could he be referring to the routine they did at the Fireman's Ball in Soup To Nuts?  That's the first thing I thought when I heard him say that.  Well, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've watched "Myrt & Marge," but it's the first time I noticed the reference.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I was watching "Myrt & Marge" the other day and I noticed that in one scene, Ted Healy is talking about a routine that him and the boys did.  He refers to it as the one they did at the Fireman's Ball.  Maybe it's just me, but could he be referring to the routine they did at the Fireman's Ball in Soup To Nuts?  That's the first thing I thought when I heard him say that.  Well, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've watched "Myrt & Marge," but it's the first time I noticed the reference.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that . Good eye

Offline i_am_beavis

Hi. Does anyone know which episode curly mispronounces a sign on a door that reads, "Dangerous, keep away" ? I have not seen it years and it was hilarious. Thanks

ThumpTheShoes

Hi. Does anyone know which episode curly mispronounces a sign on a door that reads, "Dangerous, keep away" ? I have not seen it years and it was hilarious. Thanks

That was Shemp in Three Hams on Rye

"Dang-er-oos. Kip-a-wah!"