Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Glenn Beck notices: the monetary base has skyrocketed

[youtube=425,350]lNS8IY_Td14[/youtube]

I hate to say that I told you so, but I did.  I've been predicting that this would happen for over 30 years (except I thought we'd have another decade before getting to this point; my guess was the year 2020.  I didn't anticipate G.W. Bush.)  Did I mention that I hate being right?

Don't be surprised if hyperinflation starts to hit later this year.  They are literally making our "money" completely worthless.  Think Zimbabwe.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've started building up our food pantry and buying seeds, etc., to grow more of our own food.  Fortunately, I live on a small farm.  I'm afraid that it could get very ugly in the not too distant future.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
All well and good, Mr. Webmaster, but I've been reading and watching reports of the ravages to our seed industry. Did you know that you CANNOT buy a seed of corn that is NOT hybrid? (according to the history channels testimony)
In other words, hybrid is a good thing for industry because us growers MUST come back to the seed makers for a new supply each season. Hybrids revert back to a "lesser" grade after only one planting. But, hey, I suppose if you let the seed go back to it's beginnings, who knows what you might end up with, with all the genetic "engineering" going on in our vegetable nation in the past AND these days.

In would venture to suspect that a "farm fresh" diet is not attainable anymore, even if you live, work and eat on a farm.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.