Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Offline locoboymakesgood

Ha.

Am I the only one who didn't care for any of the political candidates this past election?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Ha.

Am I the only one who didn't care for any of the political candidates this past election?

I can completely understand - and sympathize with - that attitude, but I'm guessing that you didn't know anything about Dr. Paul.  He is so completely unlike politicians (I consider him a statesman, rather than a politician) that you couldn't have helped noticing the difference.

In short Dr. Paul espouses:
  • Sound money, insteading of the government creating massive amounts of phony monopoly money
  • A foreign policy of minding our own business, instead of the government interferring with everyone around the planet
  • A domestic policy of people minidng their own business, instead of the government making all your decisions for you

As something of an anarchist, I also like this one:

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
In short Dr. Paul espouses:
  • Sound money, instead of the government creating massive amounts of phony monopoly money

I've been waiting for the "NEW" twenty dollar bill with Art Linkletter's face on it ...

[attachment deleted by admin]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline FineBari3

I've been waiting for the "NEW" twenty dollar bill with Art Linkletter's face on it ...

Oh, what board game had his face on the money??

I can't remember...I want to say 'Life'.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson