Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Post Your Picture!

Offline locoboymakesgood

Did we ever have a thread here where people posted their photos? Sounds kind of cheesy I guess, but it's always kind of neat to see what someone looks like on the other end of the monitor there. Sometimes it's way different than the image you have in your head.

I'll post one.. as soon as I don't feel like an idiot for being the only one to do it. ;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

xraffle

I would do it, but the last thing I want to do is to scare people away. ;)

Offline curlysdame

Neat idea.  I have been curious to see what some of you guys look like, since I've been talking to you for so long.  I'll do it if you will, Locoboy.    [cool]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline OldFred

Sure Courty, I'll be a pal. Here I am with two other hobos from our late 90's production of Richard Nathan's 'A Night In Elsinore', which was 'Hamlet' as if written for the Marx Brothers with many famous comedians playing the other parts. We were the players and I was the Player King. I'm the Moe in the middle.

Offline metaldams

Well, if you guys MUST know what I look like......

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Yeah - riigghhtt....   ::)

Now if you had used a picture of Herbert Khaury, I might have believed it.   ;D

Offline metaldams

OK, OK, ya got me!  I don't look like Tiny Tim or Brad Pitt, but here's my REAL picture.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline FineBari3

This is the same picture of me that's in the Forum Gallery section, under Fan Club Meetings.  I have a nice picture of Gary Lassin and myself that I must post sometime, but I am not at home now!

This is from last year's meeting, and I am standing with supporting actress Patricia White and  fan Ashley Elliott. This picture was also in a Three Stooges Journal from last summer.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Offline FineBari3

Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline metaldams

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
This is from my trip out west in July, 2006.  A little dated, but I look pretty much the same (except a bit grayer.)

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Offline JazzBill

JazzClown

"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline curlysdame

Here's my mug.  From Giants Fanfest, earlier this month.  The other one is my commercial head shot from two years ago.

"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline JazzBill

OK, I was just clowning around on my last picture.

Drumroll, Cymbal crash

Offline FineBari3

JazzClown

....and the nightmares begin!

That's really scary!
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline FineBari3

OK, I was just clowning around on the last picture.

Drumroll, Cymbal crash

Bill, did you have any problems wearing the kinda-Nazi-like helmet there? Just curious....if I still rode, I'd wear the shiny black one, or the chrome one!
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline JazzBill

Bill, did you have any problems wearing the kinda-Nazi-like helmet there? Just curious....if I still rode, I'd wear the shiny black one, or the chrome one!
I never gave that much thought. To me its just a helmet.. I am certainly not pro Nazi or anything like that. But you bring up a good point, so I believe I will change the picture. I don't want to offend anyone here.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Okee dokee ... here's my photo. (in 1971 ... just add 38 years)

The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline metaldams

I'll see if I can figure out how to get a real pic online, not sure if I'll be able.  I got a cell phone, but I always HATE those pictures.  You can see every pimple and nose hair.  I don't have a scanner, so you more technology saavy people will have to help me out.

I gotta say though, and I'm being completely serious here, back when I had my goatee, and subtract 25 years and a smaller frame, I look a little like Rob.  These days I'm either no beard or Don Johnson.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline OldFred

What you should do is start an account with a free photo sharing site like www.photobucket.com. You can up-load your photos there then copy the link to post your photos on any message board.

Offline metaldams

What you should do is start an account with a free photo sharing site like www.photobucket.com. You can up-load your photos there then copy the link to post your photos on any message board.

Thanks Fred, I'll have to try that out.

Jazzbill, you MUST use that clown pic as your avatar.  At least hang it over your fireplace or something, don't let it go to waste.  That reminds me, I wish I knew where my Ace Frehley make-up pic from high school was.

- Doug Sarnecky

xraffle

I gotta say though, and I'm being completely serious here, back when I had my goatee, and subtract 25 years and a smaller frame, I look a little like Rob.  These days I'm either no beard or Don Johnson.

I wish I could grow a goatee, but my mustache won't connect with the hair on my chin. I don't know if that will change as I get older, but it doesn't look like it will.

Offline locoboymakesgood

I wish I could grow a goatee, but my mustache won't connect with the hair on my chin. I don't know if that will change as I get older, but it doesn't look like it will.

I have the same problem.

I'll post a picture when I'm a little more kempt. I just wrote a paper, I'm tired, and I look like crap.  [pie]
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)