Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stills

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Hi all , Just wanted to say I added 7 stills to the forum gallery, Some I have yet to see on this site . (look Under Stooges-related Pictures) I also add 2 posters as well .

OK one last thing, I found one still with Curly that I have no clue on what short it is from . Ill post it here and if any one knows any info on it, Please tell me and ill post it up in the forum gallery .

thanks  ..... 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline curlysdame

Great pic! I don't mean to be a wise-dame, but to me, it looks like a candid back lot shot, during the filming of 'Slippery Silks.'  Take a look at the 'fitting room' scene with Symona Boniface, and the scene right after that, where he runs out onto the stage and loses his pants; he's got that same little pin cushion on his arm, the cut of his coat is the same, and of course, the long shirt.  He was probably just taking a (smoke) break and had taken his tie off when this pic was snapped.  Well, just my two cents...
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Sadistic Stooge

The little pin cushion , I didn't even see that  . You may be right about it being a back lot shot of Slippery Silks . Lets see what others might say .

p.s. I myself never seen this still before today ....

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've never seen this picture before either, but I strongly suspect that curlysdame has nailed it.   ;)

Offline Sadistic Stooge

thank you

please check out the rest of the still I have posted and let me know what you think about them

thanks again :)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
That's a nice collection you've been gathering there.   (While looking at the pictures, I realized that there wasn't a link back to the category, so I just added one.)

One thing occurred to me while looking through these, Sadistic; if you are finding these pictures on the Internet, it would probably be appropriate to give credit where credit is due.  How about putting a link back to the site in the picture's description field?  Something along the lines of "Source: http://www.domainname.com/".

Offline Sadistic Stooge

most of them I find on e bay . so there not up for long

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Ah - well, I won't worry about those, then.   ;)