Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Corny Casanovas picture

vomit · 14 · 5073

Offline vomit

From this site:

"SHEMP: (taking the fiancée with him over to the couch) Won't you come over here and sit down? I have somethin' else fer ya.

They both sit down at the couch and Shemp takes out a large envelope.

SHEMP: And now honey...(takes a framed photo of himself out of the envelope)...you can have me with ya all the time.

The fiancée tries to act pleased as she places the ugly photo of Shemp on her table.

SHEMP: That's me, honey! (starts kissing the fiancee's hand) Eeb-eeb-eeb-eeb-eeb-eeb-eeb!

Camera cuts over to the cat, which looks up and notices that horrible photo of Shemp. After looking at it for a while, the cat shrivels up and hisses in disgust. Camera cuts to the hallway of the apartment, and Moe and Larry are each peeking out of their rooms, curious about what their "fiancée" is doing"
'

Does anyone know if there is a print of this particular picture available anywhere?  That picture kills me every time I see it.  And the cat's reaction is priceless!
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

I would take a screen capture if someone is up to the task.  I don't have this episode anymore, and I don't think it's on DVD at this point.  Can someone help a brother out?  Blatz for you all.
Specto Caelum!

ThumpTheShoes

I would take a screen capture if someone is up to the task.  I don't have this episode anymore, and I don't think it's on DVD at this point.  Can someone help a brother out?  Blatz for you all.

Here y'are, puddin'-head!

xraffle

[rotflmao] Haha! That picture is hilarious. Just seeing a screen capture of it makes me laugh so hard.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Offline FineBari3

How could that not make you smile!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline JazzBill

That same picture is also in the Besser remake "Rusty Romeos'', they forgot to cut it in some of the stock footage they were using. 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline OldFred

Corny Casanovas is up on YouTube in two parts. Here's the second half with the scene of Shemp's picture and the cat's reaction to it. It comes up at the 4 minute mark of the video.

&feature=related

Offline luke795

You can also see Shemp for a second in the "Triple Crossed" short remake of "He Cooked His Goose" with Joe Besser, Larry and Moe.  You see him wearing the Santa suit when he pokes his head out of the closet.

AmalgamatedMoron

What a hideous, monstrous face!  Oh!!   :o

Indeed.  Cousin Basil he is not. 
Perhaps this is why Christine McIntyre smacked him around so hard in Brideless Groom.  [boxing]

Offline vomit

Thanks.  That pic is THE BOMB!!!  It is now my background on my PC.  Priceless!!
Specto Caelum!

xraffle

Thanks.  That pic is THE BOMB!!!  It is now my background on my PC.  Priceless!!

It's now your avatar too. It looks great. :laugh:

Offline metaldams

Offline archiezappa

If those came in wallet size, I'd definitely keep one in my wallet.  That's hilarious!