Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

BAD JOKE OF THE DAY

Dunrobin · 500 · 137369

Pilsner Panther

A computer to me was something you walked inside of.

You must be very, very short (not that I'm offering you a loan). But don't worry, even the Seven Dwarfs started out small.

::)

Offline garystooge

Two golfers are about to tee off. Golfer #1 hits a terrible slice which veers off over an adjoining roadway and crashes through the windshield of a school bus, causing the bus to crash into a tree and burst into a gigantic fireball. Golfer #2 excitedly exclaims,  "Did you see what just happened?  What the hell are you gonna do about that?"  Golfer #1 replies, "Well maybe I ought to try loosening my grip a bit and getting more shoulder turn on my backswing."

Offline JazzBill

A three year old was examining his private parts while getting his bath...
"Mom" he asked, "are these my brains".
"Not Yet"
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Barbecuing with Henny Youngman

Your barbecuing equipment will not only give you many happy hours of eating, it will save your life if you are ever marooned on a desert island. When this happens, make sure you have your barbecue things with you. Start barbecuing immediately, in no time at all you’ll be surrounded by dozens of people all giving you advice. Ask one of them to save you.
   Summer is normally the time to barbecue, because it’s cold in the winter, and who wants to stand over a hot fire when it’s freezing out. On the other hand, standing with your feet in ten inches of snow grilling franks is the best known way to have hot dogs and cold dogs at the same time.
   No matter when you barbecue it’s important to have all the things you’ll need close at hand. These, in the order you’ll need them, are charcoal, matches, and unguentine. Now, because things can go wrong the first time you barbecue, invite all of your relatives and your fire insurance agent. You better also invite your lawyer to your first barbecue. Everyone will be giving you advice on how to build a fire, how to season the meat, and all the other technical problems. This will start an argument that will turn into a fight, and you’ll have to sue your best friend. Don’t let your lawyer taste anything you cook, or he may sue you.
   How to build the right kind of fire for barbecuing is important. Besides charcoal and matches, you’ll need a big supply of kindling, unless you use an electric fire starter. If you use an electric fire starter, all you’ll need is a big supply of extra fuses. If you don’t have an electric starter, all you’ll need is a large box of kitchen matches and a boy scout, and four complete copies of the New York or Los Angeles Sunday Times, Chicago Sunday Tribune, or any other Sunday newspaper that gives you a double hernia to lift. Besides these, you should have several empty strawberry boxes you can break up, a few ping pong balls, and all the old celluloid guitar picks you can find in your kids closet.
   Always be sure to start your fire well before your guests arrive. If you do this, by the time they show up, every briquette of charcoal will turn grey, and be ready for you to start cooking. If you don’t do this, by the time you’re ready to start cooking, every one of your guests will turn grey.
   If your fire won’t start fast enough, there are several different types of liquid fire starters. These are about as safe to use as nitroglycerine in a destruction derby. The two problems that confront you are: 1. the steak can taste like paint thinner, and 2. you can get yourself barbecued instead of the steak. Remember years ago when the barber used to give you a singe? Liquid fire starter will do the same thing for you. Now when you finally get your fire started and you have a nice bed of grey coals, you are ready to cook. Be sure to have plenty of water handy in case the fat makes the fire flare up you can douse it. It’s also good when your friends start giving you advice, you can douse them. Once you start to cook, the thrilling part of grilling begins. There’s an old song that goes, “When you heart’s on fire, smoke gets in your eyes”. In barbecuing, smoke gets in your eyes when your meat’s on fire.
   One of the most important things to know about barbecuing is that all meat should be marinated. There are a lot of excellent marinades you can buy. Forget them. About a half-hour before you begin cooking, drink a pint of scotch, that’s all, drink it. You’ll either be too marinated to barbecue at all, or so high, you won’t care what happens. In most cases, it’s best to give the guests the same marinade. This makes any barbecue a success.
   Now, some barbecue-ers try to place their barbecues over a plot of grass, rather than a plot of sand. If you drop the steak before serving it and it falls on the grass, serve it anyway. It looks like spinach. If you drop it on the sand, it tastes like spinach. Be careful not to start your barbecue fire too close to trees, shrubbery, or to the house. If Mrs. O’Leary hadn’t been grilling hamburgers so near a barn full of hay, the cow couldn’t have kicked over the grill and started the Chicago fire.
   Always remember that there’s nothing more fun than cooking and eating out-of-doors unless you’d rather be comfortable. Anybody who’s had any experience planning a barbecue knows one thing, it might rain, and they all agree that there’s just one thing you can do about it – let it. Smoke generally keeps the bugs away from the barbecue. But if mosquitoes start eating you up, go indoors and let them eat the steak.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
It was the first day of school and a new student, an Indian boy named Chandrashekhar Subrahmanyam entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History.  Who said, "Give me Liberty, or give me Death"?

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrashekhar, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775" he said.

"Very good!"  Who said, "Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?"

Again, no response except from Chandrashekhar.  "Abraham Lincoln, 1863" said
Chandrashekhar.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed.  Chandrashekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than
you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "F**k the Indians,"

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Chandrashekhar put his hand up. "General Custer, 1862."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares around and asks "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Chandrashekhar says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? S*ck this!"

Chandrashekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost a mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit.  If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Chandrashekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."

The teacher fainted.  And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, we're f**ked!"

And Chandrashekhar said quietly, "George Bush, Iraq, 2005."

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
At Duke University, there were four sophomores taking chemistry and all of them had an "A" so far. These four friends were so confident, that the weekend before finals, they decided to visit some friends and have a big party.

They had a great time, but after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Duke until early Monday morning.  Rather than taking the final then, they decided that after the final they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They said that they visited friends but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved.

They studied that night for the exam.

The Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them each a test booklet. Each quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Cool, they thought!

Each one in separate rooms, thinking this was going to be Easy.... then they turned the page.  On the second page was written....

For 95 points: Which tire? _____

Pilsner Panther

In barbecuing, smoke gets in your eyes when your meat’s on fire.

No, Giff, that can't be right... The lyrics are all screwed up!

Or upscrewed, even— but, in 1934, they worked, more or less.

"When your meat's on fire...
Smoke gets in your eyes."

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] Mary had a little sheep,
With the sheep she went to sleep
The sheep turned out to be a ram,
So Mary had a little lamb!!!!!!! [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
A man was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck.

Only a sheep and a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around, he realized that they were stranded on a deserted island.

After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his two animal companions to the beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle - a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the lonely man. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

But the sheepdog, ever protective of the sheep, growled fiercely until the man took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was Hilary Clinton.

That evening, the man introduced Hilary to the evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening - red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, the man started to get "those feelings" again.

He fought the urges as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to Hilary, cautiously, and whispered in her ear,

"Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?"
~~~~~~~~~~

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] A woman and three men were travelling aboard a boat when it wrecked, and they found themselves stranded on a desert island. Well, after two weeks, she was so disgusted with what she was doing that she killed herself. And after two more weeks, they were so disgusted with what they were doing that they buried her!!!!!!!!!! [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]

Dog Hambone

Sign in a Bank Lobby

"Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through teller
machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles. 
Customers using this new facility are requested to use the
procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.
After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE procedures have been  developed. 
Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender."

MALE PROCEDURE:
1. Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Roll down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Roll window up.
7. Drive off.
FEMALE PROCEDURE:
1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window  with the machine.
3. Set parking brake, roll the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to   locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
11. Enter PIN.
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive fo rward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot  provided.
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off, Roll up window.
25. Redial person on cell phone.
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Mottos to work by

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat.

Plagiarism saves time.

If at first you don't succeed, try management.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.

TEAMWORK...means never having to take all the blame yourself.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.

We waste time, so you don't have to.

Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!

Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.

A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.

When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.

INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.

Succeed in spite of management.

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] A thirteen-year-old boy was having a go at his twelve-year-old sister in a hillbilly county in eastern Kentucky. An excerpt:
Brother: Gee, Sis, you're almost as good as Ma!!!
Sister: Yeah, that's what Pa says, too!!!!! [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
FWIW... James
--------------
In reference to a saved copy of http://www.humanistsofutah.org/2002/WhyCantIOwnACanadian_10-02.html (see below)

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

October 2002

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted fan,
Jim
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Wild Hyacinth

• Jack of all trades,Master of none.
  • Grapehead
        How does the alter boy know when it's time for bed?.......When the big hand is on the little hand.

Pilsner Panther

How does the alter boy know when it's time for bed?.......When the big hand is on the little hand.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Wild Hyacinth

• Grapehead
Wright down the words Fe Fi Fo .  on a piece of paper, Pick any two of those three words  and wright them below the word Fe  Next pick two more of the three any two,and wright them under the word Fi  Now you should have three rows One row  of three below that a row of two and below that another row of two.  Now read it out loud  .      You know what that is?????              Check out next post.

Offline Wild Hyacinth

• Grapehead
                      It's Mike Tyson..Giving out his phone number.

Offline Wild Hyacinth

• Grapehead
How many George Bush cabinet members does it take to change a light bulb?      None they like to keep George in the dark.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 08:58:46 AM by Wild Hyacinth »

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] Sign on mortuary door: "Our staff will stuff your stiff!"
Sign at brothel next door:"Our stuff will stiff your staff!!!!" [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Motto to live by:

Don't sweat the petty stuff ... just pet the sweaty stuff.   [moon] [whip]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] There was a blind guy who applied for a job at a sawmill. He was bragging, somewhat arrogantly, that he can identify any type of wood just by the smell. Thinking that this guy was just a little bit overambitious, the boss tested him, and sure enough, he correctly identified every type of wood that passed by. Giving up, the boss asked his secretary to pass herself down the line with her skirt hoisted up. The applicant said, "Could you send that last one through again?". So the secretary passed through again, skirt hoisted, but lying on her stomach this time. The applicant exclaimed, "I've got it!!! That's the shithouse door on a tuna boat!!!!!!!" [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]