Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

BAD JOKE OF THE DAY

Dunrobin · 500 · 138439

Offline JazzBill

Did the judge set your punishments to be served concurrently or consecutively?   >:D

James
That would be consecutively jrvass. After the first wife I figured, "What the Hell, I still got some stuff left, I might as well go find someone to give the rest of it to".
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Danl57

Hello Stooge Fans,
A man was watching TV one day when his wife came up to him and said: "Honey, my car has a flat tire, can you fix it please?"  The husband said: "Do I have Goodyear written on my forehead?  I'm busy don't bug me!"  A little while later the wife came up to him again and said: "Honey, the kitchen cabinet doors don't close right, can you fix them please?"  The husband said: "Do I have Craftsman written on my forehead?"  The wife then said: "I will never bother you again"  The next day the husband came home from work and noticed that his wife's flat tire was fixed.  He then went into the kitchen and noticed that the kitchen cabinet doors were fixed.  He went up to his wife and said: "Who did all that work?"  The wife said: "That nice young man next door did all that work"  The husband said: "Do you mean that tall, rich good looking bachelor next door?"  the wife said: "Yep, that would be the one!"  The husband said: "What did he charge for all that work?"  The wife said: "He gave me a choice, I could either bake him a cake or make love to him"  The husband said: "What kind of cake did you bake him?"  The wife said: "You don't see Betty Crocker on my forehead"
Take Care God Bless and Keep Watching
Danl57

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
My coworker forwarded this story to me from one of her friends on her dog club's Yahoo group, and it's too funny not to pass on:

I  have a number of dogs &  was buying several  bags of Purina at Wal-Mart, waiting in the check-out line.  A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.  On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time.  But, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry, as the food is nutritionally complete. So, I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, especially a tall heavy man behind her.  Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned.  I told her no;  I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

The tall guy nearly had to stagger out of the store, oxygen-depleted from laughter. I paid for the food and left a lot of smiles behind me.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Two babies, one white and one black, die and go to heaven and are greeted by God.

God sees the white baby, affixes a set of wings, and {{POOF}} says "You're an angel"!

God sees the black baby, affixes a set of wings, and {{POOF}} says "You're a bat"!
~~~~~~~
James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] An old black guy found a magic lamp, and for kicks, rubbed it. Wouldn't you guess, a genie appeared, and granted the guy two wishes.
The guy thought for a minute, and said: "I wanna be white, and I wanna be surrounded by pussy all the time!!!"
The genie turned him into a tampon! [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

Dog Hambone

Good one, Bangsmith. I've also heard it with a different ending where the guy wishes his dick would reach the floor so the genie takes off both of his legs!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
7 reasons not to mess with children

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.

The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.

As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.

After explaining the commandment to "honour" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"

Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.

She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.

"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'"

A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."

"Yes," the class said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:

"Take only ONE. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.

A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
  • The Webmaster's Great Little Brother!
    • Wallpapers Central
Ben invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Ben's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Ben and his roommate and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ben and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Ben volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Allison and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Allison came to Ben and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Ben said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Ben received a letter from his mother which read:

"Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Allison, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Allison. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"
"Unfair to Union Husbands!"

Offline percytheslice

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have one problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired. They say, "Hi, we're hookers! do you want to have some fun?"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed; then he thought for a moment. "You know" he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible.

Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Jacob. My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying that phrase in no time."

"Thank you," the women responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house.

As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying.

Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank, our prayers have been answered".

Pete

Pilsner Panther

Oh, priest jokes, is it? Okay, here we go:

A young Catholic priest goes to an older priest in Confession, asking for advice as to how to give penance:

"Father, what should I do when a woman comes to me and says that she likes to perform oral sex on strange men? What do you usually give them?"

The older priest says, "Oh, about five bucks."

[shhh]

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
The older priest says, "Oh, about five bucks."

GOOD PRICE! I'll Drink to that ! [cheers]

How about today we go with everyones favorite slap boys... POLITICIANS!!!

A bus filled with politicians was driving through the countryside one day, on the campaign trail. The bus driver, caught up in the beautiful scenery,loses control and crashes into the ditch. A farmer living nearby hears the horrible crash and rushes out to discover the wreckage. Finding the politicians, he buries them.

The next day, the police come to the farm to question the man. "So you buried all the politicians?" asked the police officer. "Were they all dead?"

The farmer answered, "Some said they weren't, but you know how politicians lie."

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
[Priest Joke]
The big city finally grew up around a small community, and a small country church found a very large and elegant Catholic church built right next to them. The Pastor and Deacons were curious as to how this church could be so large and expensive looking when they had struggled for so many years in a small country style church. So ... they sent over one of the Deacons as a spy to sit in on a worship service.

The Deacon came back all flushed with excitement. He told his Pastor and fellow Deacons ...
"It's all a racket. The Pastor stands up in front of the congregation and proclaims I can play dominoes better than you can, and the people call back Oh, no you can't, and there are fellers going up and down the aisles taking side bets."

[Political Joke]
The old man was visiting his niece when he had a stroke. After being rushed to the emergency room, the doctor told the niece, "I'm afraid that your uncle's brain is dead, but his heart is still beating". The niece slaps her forehead and says, "Oh dear, we've never had a liberal in the family before!"
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
A teacher asks her students if they're Yankees fans. All of the hands go up except for one student. "Okay, Bobby. What team are you a fan of?"

"The Red Sox."

"Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Red Sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan too."

"That's not a good answer, Bobby. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?"

"No, that would make me a Yankees fan!"

------------------------------------------------

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. - Ernest Benn

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Garden Spiders

A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden.  He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.  He thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.

He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention.  He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.

"They're mating," her father replied.

"What do you call the spider on top?" she asked.

"That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.

"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute, innocent question, he replied "No dear.  Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat, saying, "Well, we're not having any of that 'Brokeback-Mountain' shit going on in our garden."

>:D

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
A company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hires a new CEO. This new boss is determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he wants to let them know he means business!

The CEO walks up to the guy and asks, "And how much money do you make a week?" Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies, "I make $300.00 a week. Why?"

The CEO then hands the guy $300 in cash and screams, "Here's a week's pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!"

Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO looks around the room and asks "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."  :D

------------------------------------------------------

"When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet." - Stanislaw J. Lec

Offline sgt ladylove

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.
My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me. And my girlfriend? She was a dream!
There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, her very pretty younger sister.

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.  She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."
I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight towards my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story: Always keep your condoms in the car.

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
The President was out walking on a beautiful snowy day, when he saw that somebody had urinated on the White House lawn to spell out "The President Sucks."

Infuriated, he called on the secret service to figure out who had done it. In a few hours, they came to him and told him that there was some bad news and some worse news.

"The bad news is that the urine is from the Vice President."

"Al? How could you do this to me? What could be worse than this?"

"The handwriting's the first lady's."

---------------------------------------------

The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
Fidel Castro was giving one of his long-winded speeches in Havana when he was interrupted by a petty vendor yelling "PEANUTS!!! POPCORN!!!!". Not wanting to seem like a dick in public, he grudgingly ignored it.
After several more such interruptions, Castro lost patience and yelled into his mic: "If that capitalist pig yells 'peanuts, popcorn' again, I'm going to kick his ass all the way to Miami!!"
The entire crowd immediately yelled in unison: "PEANUTS!!! POPCORN!!!".

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
A man, called to testify at the IRS, asked his accountant for advice on what to wear. "Wear your shabbiest clothing. Let him think you are a pauper."

Then he asked his lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "Do not let them intimidate you. Wear your most elegant suit and tie."

Confused, the man went to his rabbi, told him of the conflicting advice, and requested some resolution of the dilemma. "Let me tell you a story," replied the rabbi. "A woman, about to be married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night. 'Wear a heavy, long, flannel nightgown that goes right up to your neck.' But when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice. 'Wear your most sexy negligee, with a V neck right down to your navel.

The man protested: "What does all this have to do with my problem with the IRS?"

"No matter what you wear, you are going to get screwed."  :D

-----------------------------------------------

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.
- Harry S Truman

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
Once upon a time, there was a group of twelve fun-loving American/NATO troups in Mannheim, Germany. After getting a little too blitzed at the Oktoberfest, they find a little German girl and proceed to rape her. She understandably started screaming in German: "NEIN!!! NEIN!!!".
So three of them left.

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"  :-\

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about a blowjob?' ... and she's always sound asleep." ;)

---------------------------------------------

A friend is someone who will help you move. A real friend is someone who will help you move a body.
- Rodney Dangerfield

Offline Bangsmith

• Chucklehead
Three old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a flasher jumped out and exposed himself. The first lady actually had a stroke, and so did the second, but the third lady's arms were too short to reach!

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
The Mermaid

On a farm out in the country lived a man and a woman and their three sons.

Early one morning, the woman awoke, and while looking out of the window onto to the pasture, she saw that the family's only cow was lying dead in the field. The situation looked hopeless to her -- how could she possibly continue to feed her family now?

In a depressed state of mind, she hung herself.

When the husband awoke to find his wife dead, as well as the cow, he too began to see the hopelessness of the situation, and he shot himself in the head.

Now the oldest son woke up to discover his parents dead (and the cow!), and he decided to go down to the river and drown himself.

When he got to the river, he discovered a mermaid sitting on the bank. She said, "I've seen all and know the reason for your despair. But if you will have sex with me five times in a row, I will restore your parents and the cow to you."

The son agreed to try, but after four times, he was simply unable to satisfy her again. So the mermaid drowned him in the river.

Next the second oldest son woke up. After discovering what had happened, he too decided to throw himself into the river.

The mermaid said to him, "If you will have sex with me ten times in a row, I will make everything right." And while the son tried his best (seven times!), it was not enough to satisfy the mermaid, so she drowned him in the river.

The youngest son woke up and saw his parents dead, the dead cow in the field, and his brothers gone. He decided that life was a hopeless prospect, and he went down to the river to throw himself in.

And there he also met the mermaid. "I have seen all that has happened, and I can make everything right if you will only have sex with me fifteen times in a row."

The young son replied, "Is that all? Why not twenty times in a row?"

The mermaid was somewhat taken aback by this request. Then he said, "Hell, why not twenty-five times in a row?" And even as she was reluctantly agreeing to his request, he said, "Why not THIRTY times in a row?"

Finally, she said, "Enough!! Okay, if you will have sex with me thirty times in a row, then I will bring everybody back to perfect health."

Then the young son asked, "Wait! How do I know that thirty times in a row won't kill you like it did the cow?"
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline sgt ladylove

A man who was lost stumbled across a Baptism service on a Sunday afternoon down by the river. He proceeded to stumble down into the water and stand next to the Minister.

The Minister turned, noticed the man and said, “Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?” The man looked back and said, “Yes sir, I am.” The Minister then dunked the fellow under the water and pulled him right back up.  “Have you found Jesus?” the Minister asked. “No, I didn’t!” said the man.

The Minister then dunked him under for a quite a bit longer, brought him up and said, “Now brother, have you found Jesus?” “No, I did not!” said the man again.

Disgusted, the Minister held the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brought him up and demanded, “For the grace of God, have you found Jesus yet?” The man wiped his eyes and pleaded,

“Are you sure this is where he fell in?”

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
    • Wallpapers Central
A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents bedroom. Finally, one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him."

His mom is taken by surprise and says. "Oh ... well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

The boy says, "That won't work."

His mom says, "Why?"

The boy replies. "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"