Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Michigan Members: I'm looking for a ride...

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
If anyone in Michigan is planning on traveling to the Fan Club meeting in April, I'm looking for a ride.  I refuse to travel by plane or train anymore, and my poor old rust bucket would never make it all the way to Philadelphia.  I'd love to go though, since I've never made it to one, so if anyone in Michigan is going, I've got my hitch-hiker's thumb out.    [thumbsup2]

By the way, I'd be willing to go in on a car rental, especially if a couple of people of interested in going together, and I'm more than willing to share the driving.  ;D

Offline FineBari3

If anyone in Michigan is planning on traveling to the Fan Club meeting in April, I'm looking for a ride.  I refuse to travel by plane or train anymore, and my poor old rust bucket would never make it all the way to Philadelphia.  I'd love to go though, since I've never made it to one, so if anyone in Michigan is going, I've got my hitch-hiker's thumb out.    [thumbsup2]

By the way, I'd be willing to go in on a car rental, especially if a couple of people of interested in going together, and I'm more than willing to share the driving.  ;D

That is great that you will be planning on going!  I sure hope that you can get out there!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
That is great that you will be planning on going!  I sure hope that you can get out there!

I've wanted to meet you guys for a long time, and especially if things go the way I expect they will in this country this might well be my last chance to do it.  (I'm not exactly getting any younger, either.)

I know that we have a number of members in Michigan (a special "Hi!" to whomever is visiting the site from the Kalamazoo area, one of my childhood stomping grounds.)  I'm hoping one or more are planning on going.  I can afford the trip, etc., (especially thanks to some generous donations), but I can't afford renting a car by myself.

Offline JazzBill

I'll pick you up, if you travel light and don't mind riding on the back of a Harley. ( But seriously ) If you can't hitch a ride , I can change my mode of transportation. I'm coming from Chicago, so you are not that far out of the way.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I'll pick you up, if you travel light and don't mind riding on the back of a Harley. ( But seriously ) If you can't hitch a ride , I can change my mode of transportation. I'm coming from Chicago, so you are not that far out of the way.

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind (although I doubt whether I'd ever be able to sit down again after riding hundreds of miles balanced on the back of a Harley!)   ;D

Offline Stooges#1

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind (although I doubt whether I'd ever be able to sit down again after riding hundreds of miles balanced on the back of a Harley!)   ;D

Nah, you'd be able to sit again. Only after you snap out of the 6 hours of dizziness, you'll endure.

I'd pick you up but Australia is a few suburbs too far.  ;)