Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Busy Buddies Scene

Offline McSnuff20

Last night was watching one of my recorded VHS tapes from TV over the years and my son, who loves the stooges, walked it to watch. Well when Curley finds that his new cow is a funny looking bull that moos he says "Hey you look like you don't have any milk." Moe says "Shut up and start milking." Curley: "Are you talking to me cow?" Moe kicks him. Curley:"It's Moe." But when Curley is looking for the udder and grabs the fur and goes up and down with the cow suit and says Steady Moe Steady, well he almost had a conniption fit of laughter. He was laughing hysterically and had to rewind and watch it over and over. Also loved the way the other guy spins the bull around the ring. He said it has to be the funniest thing he's seen in years. Proof that The Three Stooges appeals to everyone. ;D

Offline archiezappa

I watched that short recently.  My favorite scenes are the ones with them running the restaurant.  Especially, when Curly makes chicken soup.  That's when my wife says "Ew!  Gross!" 

Priceless.

Offline curlysdame

My favorite scenes are the ones with them running the restaurant." 

I recently saw this one again, too.  Some of the signs posted in the restaurant are pretty funny:  "Can U Take It?  Try Our Hash!"  "Cups Coffee 10 cents,  Saucer Coffee 5 cents".  My personal favorite is the menu Curly was painting during the 'paint/coffee' bit towards the end of the scene:

Jive Dinners
2 Bits

Bloop Soup
Reat Meat
Jake Cake
Hava Java

I always thought that'd be a fitting menu for the banquet at one of Gary's fan club meetings.   :P
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline archiezappa

I recently saw this one again, too.  Some of the signs posted in the restaurant are pretty funny:  "Can U Take It?  Try Our Hash!"  "Cups Coffee 10 cents,  Saucer Coffee 5 cents".  My personal favorite is the menu Curly was painting during the 'paint/coffee' bit towards the end of the scene:

Jive Dinners
2 Bits

Bloop Soup
Reat Meat
Jake Cake
Hava Java

I always thought that'd be a fitting menu for the banquet at one of Gary's fan club meetings.   :P

Yeah.  Those signs are funny.  With the episode being so crystal clear on the new set, I can actually read what's on those signs.  I never noticed them, before.  They are funny.   ;D