Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges New Year's Eve Marathon (WSBK38)

Linked Events

• WSBK38 New Year's Eve Marathon: December 31, 2008

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
WSBK, TV 38 in Boston, Massachusetts, will be having their annual Three Stooges Marathon on New Year's Eve, from 8:00 PM to 1 AM.  Scheduled shorts are:

Women Haters; Healthy, Wealthy, and Dumb; In the Sweet Pie and Pie; Corny Casanovas; Three Smart Saps; Three Troubledoers; Brideless Groom; Some More of Samoa; The Sitter-Downers; Three Dumb Clucks; Matri-phony; Gents Without Cents; Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise

[occasion18] [occasion16] [pie]

xraffle

I almost got excited there for a minute but when I read the entire post, I saw that this marathon is only in Boston and I live in New York. :(

Oh well. At least I got my chronological sets. So, I can have my own marathon. ;D

Offline StoogeYearsEve

There might be a way for others to view this program, I live in Rhode island and WSBK has some awsome marathons on new years eve, this years theme is I LOVE THE STOOGES "New Years Eve Marathon. If any of you want to see it there might be a way if you dont live in the area, I was on www.tv38.com and under tv schedule it has the marathon listed the tv listing says theres a way to watch and record online. Im not sure if computers need certain programs to allow that but there is that option for any one with computer knowlege to try and watch this marathon.

Offline The Spangler

This is a great site, just joined!  I  googled "3 Stooges New Year's Marathon", expecting to find something on TNT or Spike, and come to find out channel 38 is airing a marathon! Just like the good old days! There are still a few good things about living in Boston, even when the Patriots miss the playoffs and the Celts lose! HA!  [3stooges]