Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Will the Real Shempetta Please Stand Up?

Offline ShempettaHoward

Here's some info for "Shempetta"...The ORIGINAL Shempetta has passed; may he rest in peace .  There are many variations of his name used on this web site (ShempHoward, Shemps#1, Shempetta, ShempettaHoward (me).  He was a loving, very talented, very funny individual...He IS the original..Please remember that.. Also wanted to let DUNROBIN know that I grateful for everything he's done to bring all of us together.  We all appreciate you so very much. ;D
You forgot to warn this one, Pils. S#1

Webmaster's Note:  I've split these posts off from the "Not a Damn Dime" thread, as they weren't really relevant to that discussion.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 09:58:55 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline Baggie

Hello, please just note that this is nothing to do with the great Shemp Howard, this is just so that we can tell each other apart. Your name looks too much like mine, that's all.
 Well, look, there are not going to be two shempettas on this board. I don't care which of you takes the hint, but maybe you both should, okay?

Keep in mind that I almost never use my banning power here, but this time I just might, unless you sort this out between yourselves and stop (both) being pains in the tuchis.

The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
LOL this one is all yours Pils.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

LOL this one is all yours Pils.

Yeah, but what am I supposed to do, ban both of them?

Come to think of it, that would make things a lot simpler...

::)

Offline Baggie

Alright, alright. I'll use this name from now on. Sorted?

Pilsner Panther

Alright, alright. I'll use this name from now on. Sorted?

Thank you, and consider the warning removed (but I wasn't really sure just who I should warn).

"One of us is crazy, and it ain't you!"

—Larry ("Crash Goes the Hash")

;)

Offline Baggie

Thanks for that Pils, hope you like the new name.  :)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
 [rotflmao]  I love your new name, Baggie!

I'll have to try to get you an avatar of Dee Green.   ;)

Offline Baggie

Nice one, how can I get my Union Jack flag back up?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Nice one, how can I get my Union Jack flag back up?

I've been upgrading the message board scripts today, and then re-installing the various mods.  You've got your flag back now, but currently the member location maps are screwed up.  I'll get it right yet.   [blockhead]

UPDATED:
OK - I fixed the Member Locations maps, and then found that now we were displaying three flags each.   ::)  I figured out what got screwed up there, and now it seems to be working correctly.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 07:29:27 PM by Dunrobin »