Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

"Rusty Romeso"...

Offline dennisg1

I'm looking to purchase a copy of "Rusty Romeos" made in 1957 with Joe Besser and Connie Cezan. Anyone that can help please contact me.
Thanks.  ::)

Offline Baggie

I haven't got Rusty Romeos, but maybe I could track down a copy of 'Rusty Romeso' for you.   :P

The artist formerly known as Shempetta

xraffle

Good luck finding a copy of Rusty Romeso.  ;D

However, I have a horrible copy of "Rusty Romeos" that was recorded long time ago from Channel 11. The short is probably edited, but I'm not sure because this is the only copy of the short I've watched. It most likely is edited because Channel 11 edited almost all of their shorts that they showed.

Offline Baggie

Sorry Dennis, I was pulling your leg - I don't really have a copy of Rusty Romeso.

Offline dennisg1

Naughty girl. Now I have to shoot you in the butt with the rug gun for being so bad.   :D

Offline Baggie

Erm...I think I'll pass on that, thanks.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Naughty girl. Now I have to shoot you in the butt with the rug gun for being so bad.   :D

Now that's one of the more strange fetishes I have heard of.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

I could have have sworn that was one of those obscure 1920's dance bands: "Rusty Romeso and his Squeaky Hinges of Rhythm," which made two records on the tiny Imperfect Records label (sold only at Kapellmeister's Five-and-Dime Stores for 25 cents each) and then disappeared forever.

Rusty's real name was J. Hannibal Flamephart, but his manager advised him to change it...

[violin]

Offline Baggie

You amaze me as usual Pils.