Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

RARE 3 STOOGES UNDERWEAR FOR SALE!

46FAN · 8 · 3987

Offline 46FAN

I have a pair of 3 Stooges XL underwear new in the orig.clear plastic bag for sale.I received this as a Christmas gift in 1993 and never wore them.As I mentioned the underwear is brand new and the bag has a few sm.holes.This would make an excellent gift for a stooge fan.I'll accept the best offer for this item.Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Offline metaldams

If they have Joe Besser on them and the phrase "Not so hard," I'll offer $100.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline 46FAN

Sorry this pair has black and white pics of Larry,Moe and Curly.I take it you're just kidding about the Besser underwear.Thanks.

Offline metaldams

Sorry this pair has black and white pics of Larry,Moe and Curly.I take it you're just kidding about the Besser underwear.Thanks.

You're selling 15 year old underwear on the Internet, surely that calls for a little humor, even if it's of the bad variety.

Hey, good luck to you.
- Doug Sarnecky

stooged and confused

If they have Joe Besser on them and the phrase "Not so hard," I'll offer $100.

After the week I just had, that was the laugh I needed.

Offline 46FAN

Hey Knuckleheads!Get some more laughs!I've also listed the underwear on ebay item#110314848213.Check 'em out in glorious black and white!The starting bid is low and includes free shipping!Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving Stooge Fans!

Offline 46FAN

Hey stoogeaholics!The stooge underwear listing on ebay ends today.Don't let those shorts get away.Don't be a turkey!Bid Now!Remember the early bird wins the underwear!Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

xraffle

Hey stoogeaholics!The stooge underwear listing on ebay ends today.Don't let those shorts get away.Don't be a turkey!Bid Now!Remember the early bird wins the underwear!Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

I would buy it, but I'm already happy with the underwear I already have. It's comfortable and cheaper. :P