Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooge TV Marathons

Offline zfrankowski

Hi All!

Does anyone know of any upcoming Stooge TV Marathons?  WPIX just had one recently and they used to have on on New Years Eve.  Does anyone have any upcoming dates for sure?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks - Zack

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Does anyone know of any upcoming Stooge TV Marathons?  WPIX just had one recently and they used to have on on New Years Eve.  Does anyone have any upcoming dates for sure?

AMC has an 18 hour marathon this New Year's Eve/Day.  Click on the "Calendar" link on your left for details.

Offline zfrankowski

Rats - on my local cable system or on Bell Expressvu we don't get AMC.  :(

Offline TankStoner

Hi All!

Does anyone know of any upcoming Stooge TV Marathons?  WPIX just had one recently and they used to have on on New Years Eve.  Does anyone have any upcoming dates for sure?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks - Zack
I know the old WTA(X)F 29 in Philadelphia used to have a 3 Stooges Marathon on Memorial Day in the mid-1980's with John Nebella as the host.

Watts Dee Matter

A long while back, the family channel(now its fox family i think) used to have marathons, a long while back...as for any upcoming stooge marathons I don't know

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It was FOX Family for about five minutes, it is now ABC Family.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown