Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Sony Does Some Advertising

Offline busybuddy

In the November 7th issue of Entertainment Weekly, there is a full page ad for the new Stooges collections as well as upcoming releases It Happened One Night, You Can't Take It With You, Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
I think Birdie will go for that!

Offline FineBari3

In the November 7th issue of Entertainment Weekly, there is a full page ad for the new Stooges collections as well as upcoming releases It Happened One Night, You Can't Take It With You, Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

Can you say Christmas presents??!!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline The 4th Stooge

Huh. That issue would've been worth keeping, as it is, I haven't read Entertainment Weekly since 1990 (or whenever it first appeared.)

Offline Stooges#1

Did anyone read the Entertainment Weekly article? I'd like to know if Sony were advertising the fourth volume that just came out or maybe the fifth?

Offline archiezappa

Oh wow!  Some actual advertising?  Cool.  I guess you can't rely on just word of mouth to sell the Stooges with Shemp as the third Stooge.  I can't wait to see some remastered Shemp shorts. 

Offline FineBari3

Oh wow!  Some actual advertising?  Cool.  I guess you can't rely on just word of mouth to sell the Stooges with Shemp as the third Stooge.  I can't wait to see some remastered Shemp shorts. 

I am anxiously awaiting the Shemps! I love the Boys, but Shemp is my favorite!

I am wondering if Sony decided they may need to advertise a little bit more for the ones coming up, which, face it...will probably not do as well as the first ones.

Is there an official release date for the next volume? I am too lazy right now to look for that answer.   [sleepy1]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

xraffle

Is there an official release date for the next volume? I am too lazy right now to look for that answer.   [sleepy1]

I know. Sony better not stop now or I am going to become very angry.

Offline archiezappa

That's right!  They'd better not stop!  I hope to have all of these sets by Christmas '09.  If not sooner.  The sooner the better.