Linked Events

• Paul Howard on internet radio: November 06, 2008

Offline falsealarms

UPCOMING SHOW: 11/6/2008 9 PM EST

Host Name   Stoogeboomer

Show Name   The Front Porch - An Evening with Paul Howard "Son of Moe"

Show Length   1 Hour

Show Description   

Join us tonight as our special guest will be Paul Howard. Paul's father was Moe Howard, leader of the legendary Three Stooges comedy team! Find out what it was like being the son of a famous Stooge. Paul was blessed with the creative "Howard genes", although his career path went in a different direction than his famous father. You won't want to miss this very special program!

Missed it? Want to download it? Listen again?

Go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Stoogeboomer
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:04:27 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline JazzBill

The blog says the host of the show, "Stoogeboomer", also goes by the name nyuk50. We have a nyuk50 registered here but he never posted. I wonder why?  It sounds as if he could add a little input to the site. That's too bad.  
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Quote from: falsealarms
UPCOMING SHOW: 11/6/2008 10:00 PM

Falsealarms, you've got the show scheduled for 10PM, but Stoogeboomer's site says "I want to invite everyone to join us on "The Front Porch" for a very special show on Thursday, November 6th, at 9:00 p.m."

Do you know which time it is, and what time zone?  (Stoogeboomer's site doesn't say what time zone either.)  I want to make sure that I don't miss it.

Offline garystooge

The blog says the host of the show, "Stoogeboomer", also goes by the name nyuk50. We have a nyuk50 registered here but he never posted. I wonder why?

He posted here for awhile but was banned from the site.
Gary

Offline JazzBill

Oops ! Thanks .
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline falsealarms

Falsealarms, you've got the show scheduled for 10PM, but Stoogeboomer's site says "I want to invite everyone to join us on "The Front Porch" for a very special show on Thursday, November 6th, at 9:00 p.m."

Do you know which time it is, and what time zone?  (Stoogeboomer's site doesn't say what time zone either.)  I want to make sure that I don't miss it.

I checked again and now it says 9 PM. It did say 10 PM before, but now it's 9 PM. I'm not sure what time zone.

Anyone know?

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I checked again and now it says 9 PM. It did say 10 PM before, but now it's 9 PM. I'm not sure what time zone.

Anyone know?

If there's no time zone specified always assume it's EST...that way if it's not then you won't miss it if it's Pacific, Mountain or Central.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline stoogeboomer

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to clear up any confusion.  I'm the host of "The Front Porch", and the show with Paul Howard is Thursday, November 6th, at 9:00 p.m. (EST).  For those of you who may not be able to tune in live, all shows are recorded and can be heard on the archives.  For those of you who may want to call into the show, the listener call-in number is (347) 826-7280.  I will announce on the air when listeners may begin to call into the program.  Please don't call before that because we won't be set up to get you into the cue.