Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Ultimate Bra

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Okay, guys and gals ... here's a bra that puts new meaning to "You look like a million bucks!"

[youtube=425,350]Ed0sDQfX5ow[/youtube]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline metaldams

Okay, guys and gals ... here's a bra that puts new meaning to "You look like a million bucks!"

[youtube=425,350]Ed0sDQfX5ow[/youtube]

A $15 bra from Walgreen's and she'd look just as hot.  What a waste of money, it's incredible there are a select group of people out there who are impressed by this kind of thing.  A $5,000,000 bra morally offends me.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

A $15 bra from Walgreen's and she'd look just as hot.  What a waste of money, it's incredible there are a select group of people out there who are impressed by this kind of thing.  A $5,000,000 bra morally offends me.

Hehe, Walgreen's bra are kinda sucky...

5 million bucks?  That's disgusting. And there's so much bling on that thing, I'd be afraid to wear it.  Obviously, you (speaking to the ladies here) wouldn't wear it under a tee shirt to work; you're pretty much wearing a jewelry store on your chest, not to mention literally hanging out of the thing (the cut is ridiculous).  It'd be one of those bras that you wear for like 5-10 min to turn your guy on.  But then what happens?  (Guys, you know this one, too)  It gets taken off and tossed on the floor.  Basically, there's no point to this thing existing.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)