Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Happy Belated Birthday, Larry Fine

Offline Double Deal Decker

Larry's 106th birthday was this past Sunday, 10/5/08.  A belated "Happy Birthday" to everybody's "favorite porky-pine !!!"

............"not 'can o' peas',....'canapes'. One of us is crazy, and it's not you !!! ".......... ;D

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Geez - I was so busy doing things this weekend that I completely forgot the date.    [doh] 

A belated Happy Birthday, Larry!   [occasion16] [occasion15] [occasion18]

Offline FineBari3

I didn't mention the open house at the Stoogeum this past Saturday!

Several years ago, a handful of us would meet at Jon's Bar to celebrate Larry's birthday with DVDs, and now it has turned into a six-months-after-the-fan-club-meeting-get-together. Many thanks to Gary for opening the 'clubhouse' for everybody!

It was from 10-5, and I do not know the official numbers, but the Stoogeum theater was standing room only for Jim Pauley's two presentations.  According to the website for the Stoogeum, the theater has 85 seats.

There were many people walking around the exhibits when the presentations were going on.

Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Lefty

On this anniversary of Larry's passing, may I say to our favorite middle Stooge, Rest in Peace, Neighbor.  I took a picture of Larry for my avatar because we are/were both natives of Philadelphia.  (I couldn't take a picture of the Howard brothers, those Yankees fans.  LOL)