Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Pilsner Is Back...

Guest · 3 · 1681

Pilsner Panther

And I'm as much of a featherbrained nitwit as ever— some things never change. I hope everyone had a great Christmashanukkwanzaa (or however Rob spelled that).

New Picks are coming up Saturday or Sunday... but I'm not including "Auld Lang Syne" by Guy Lombardo, because I'm just not that sadistic. For those of you who are too young to have ever heard it, "You Bettah Off!"

I'll also have some (very positive) comments on Paul Gierucki's "Stooges, the Men Behind the Mayhem." But I haven't watched all of both DVD's yet, and so I'll save those comments for early next week. So far, I'm really impressed.

Happy Stooge Year!

;D

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
Welcome back, haven't heard from you in a while....maybe because I haven't been here in months! Would help if I came around a little more often instead of sticking my head in greasy engine compartments. Look forward to a renewal of the musical picks.
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Pilsner Panther

Welcome back, haven't heard from you in a while....maybe because I haven't been here in months! Would help if I came around a little more often instead of sticking my head in greasy engine compartments. Look forward to a renewal of the musical picks.

Hey there, Bruck! I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. Pilsner's Picks is still going strong; you missed the annual Christmas edition, but the current selection isn't so bad, if I do say so myself. Did your brother get that problem resolved? Send me a message and let me know.