Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The VP Debate?!?

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
After watching this worthless "so-called" debate between the VP nominees, (yawn-stretch) I think a good tit-flick is in order. If I may be so bold, the viewing public was just privy to the "finger-fuck" of America. (heavy on the political sarcasm)

Please ... (yawn) add your own comments ... (zzzz)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Personally, I had no more interest in watching a fraudulent "debate" between those two nimrods than I did in watching the two wannabee criminals-in-chief.  A pox on both their houses!   >:(

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Did you expect anything less? At this point I want to vote for dismantling the government and starting from scratch.

I was too busy watching the baseball playoffs...not that I would have watched the bullshit debate anyway.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline FineBari3

Remember in the 1970's and before, at election time EVERY station carried the conventions and the debates!

Man, did that suck!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
The funny thing is that I used to actually be into that garbage!  At least I finally learned my lesson, even if it did take nearly a quarter of a century to do it.   ::)