Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New to DVD in vol 4 - which is most anticipated?

Poll

What new to DVD short is most anticipated on vol 4?

They Stooge to Conga
Three Little Twirps
I Can Hardly Wait
Gem of a Jam
Busy Buddies
The Yoke's On Me
Idle Roomers
Three Pests in a Mess

Offline falsealarms

Which of the new to DVD shorts on volume 4 is the one you are most anxious to see?

I haven't seen many of these in a long time, but I'd probably say Idle Roomers. That one gets mixed reviews on this site, but I recall it being a fun short and the Stooges are always good in a hotel.

Offline Shemp77

IDLE ROOMERS is one of my all time favorites--can't wait to see it for the first time in at least ten years!
"If you had a face like mine, you'd punch me right in the nose, and I'm just the guy that can do it!"

Offline Benno123

I have to say "They Stooge To Conga."  Even though the spike gag is, uhm ..... interesting .... I enjoy the WWII shorts a lot.

Offline Justin T

"They Stooge To Conga" one of the most violent shorts ever. I still cringe when watching
the spike gag. But I love it. Also cant wait to see the restoration job on "Micro Phonies"
besides all the new to DVD shorts in this set.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline busybuddy

I personally think that Busy Buddies and Booby Dupes have always been underrated. A lot of people don't have a lot of good things to say about either one, but they are both in my Top 5 favorite shorts. There is some very funny stuff in Booby Dupes when they get out on the boat.

Larry:"Shut up!"

Moe: "Are you talking to me?"

Larry: "No, I'm talking to the fish."

Moe: "Don't call me a fish!" (SMACK!)
I think Birdie will go for that!