Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

That 70's Show does the Stooges

Guest · 12 · 67020

stooged and confused

I've never seen this show before and stumbled upon it by accident..not the worst impersonation I've seen. What do you think?

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
She should have kept the red hair...now she looks like every other generic blonde.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline metaldams

She should have kept the red hair...now she looks like every other generic blonde.

I wouldn't say generic, she's got the tall fair skinned thing happening, but overall, I agree, she needs to be a redhead again.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Belch

Was she a redhead who went blonde or a blonde that went red?

>:D And did she dye the other half?

[pie]

garysheski

Fortunately, I don't remember most of the '70s and '80s, thank God, except for Meatloaf's BAT OUT OF HELL! (The very last dying breath of classic hard rock!)

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Was she a redhead who went blonde or a blonde that went red?

>:D And did she dye the other half?

[pie]

She was a redhead that went blonde and I wish I could tell you :P. I'll bet she shaves or waxes.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I wouldn't say generic, she's got the tall fair skinned thing happening, but overall, I agree, she needs to be a redhead again.

There are millions of tall, fair-skinned blonds out there. I've always dug brunettes and redheads more.

Offline metaldams

There are millions of tall, fair-skinned blonds out there. I've always dug brunettes and redheads more.

I'm actually pickier about a girl's personality than looks, but in an ideal world, a tall redhead for me.  If I wasn't known as metaldams for years and started posting on these boards using a Stooge name, I'd be known as Octopus Grabus for that very reason.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline triso

Except for the freckles.  That's a redhead giveaway.
What does feedin' the lions got ta do wit' us?  Hmmph!

xraffle

Except for the freckles.  That's a redhead giveaway.

Yeah, I know. I don't understand why these female celebrities all have to be blonde. I see nothing wrong with having black hair, brown hair or red hair. Blonde hair is not for everyone.

Offline Dr. Belch

I always thought Princess Peach (or as she was called in my day, Toadstool) from the Mario games looked better with auburn hair. She's been blonde in the games for some 10, twelve years now. If they ever make a new Mario cartoon I would hope they go back to her--if you'll pardon the pun--redhead roots.

Aye, but redheaded lassies have the problem of fair skin that burns easy. My ex couldn't even go out on a bright day without heavy makeup, lots of layers, and a big floppy hat. The California sun is very unforgiving to a wee Irish rose.