Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Risque humor in I'LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN?

Offline metaldams

We shouldn't let this mess interfere with this interesting subject.

Agreed.  Now who here knows what short Curly makes a joke about about Will Hays and the censors?  The grand prize for getting the question correct is the inner peace of knowing you answered the question before anybody else.
- Doug Sarnecky

xraffle

Agreed.  Now who here knows what short Curly makes a joke about about Will Hays and the censors?  The grand prize for getting the question correct is the inner peace of knowing you answered the question before anybody else.

No Census, No Feeling 

Looks like I get the grand prize. [yay]

Offline metaldams

No Census, No Feeling 

Looks like I get the grand prize. [yay]

Correct! Sleep well tonight, my friend.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

I blocked her so I won't be hearing from her again.

Cool, I didn't know you could do that with your PM mailbox here. I'm doing that, too.  Anyway...  [focus]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline locoboymakesgood

Do we have to get back to topic? It's fun seeing a longtime member go apeshit.

It's happened before. ;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline curlysdame

Do we have to get back to topic? It's fun seeing a longtime member go apeshit.

It's happened before. ;D

Haha, yeah, I'll admit, I find it amusing/entertaining.   :P
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Hey Everyone:

At this point I am more nervous than a cat in a room full of moving rocking chairs about stating anything here.  But I had a talk with Mr. Davidson and he said the thing to do about my behaviour is to make an open apology.  I would like to extend my apology, I have a very hot temper and blow out of propotion too quickly.  So I will at this time say, that what you did to me was totally the correct thing to do.  In closing I would like to say I am sorry, and will try to refrain from posting any more than is needed.

Thank you and again sorry.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392