Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Self-Promotion

· 5 · 979

garysheski

To quote Eddie Murphy' GUMBY character from SNL: BUY THIS BOOK!

ThumpTheShoes

So, what you really mean, is:
[garysheski]
[youtube=425,350]phyXPdnnMVk[/youtube]
[/garysheski]

Offline metaldams

Tell us about this book.  What's the title?  Do you have a publisher?
- Doug Sarnecky

garysheski

All other things aside (Like Rodney King said: "Can't We all Just Get along?"), My book's description, Titlted "MARJORIE WHITE" is posted at length on several of the boards, Including NEWBIES and NEW TOPICS. Feel free to read the synopsis there, and I hope that sparks your interest. No, I don't have a publisher just yet, but several submissions awaiting returns. It's a serious work that took me 3 years to put together, and it's not quite finished yet. I can't advertise openly here on the Stooges forum pages, for a number of legal reasons, and the fact that this board is not AMAZON, but I just blurbed the post to catch the eye. I'm sure you'll find it interesting, to say the least (if not less), and I hope you'll contact me so I can give you further details on how to obtain a copy, should you wish.  Forgive me, please?   Cheers Gary

garysheski

Yeh, something like that. You don't remember "GUMBY" on SNL, do you? But that's ok. I'm an old guy, see, and I take for granted everyone should know and remember the things I do, but that's not true, is it? In fact, on the STAR TREK forums, I'm known as the captain of the starship GEEZERTREKER, "cause I'm the oldest trek fan on those boards, we all have a lot of un with that!